Parise wants a Stanley Cup and has to decide if it will be with NJ

Rock

Very interested in your explanation.

Semin gets a lot of hate because he is Russian. If he were named Joe Smith he would be considered in the same group as top Canadian two way forward minus the grit.

0.792 Relative QOC, 11.4 Relative CORSI, +1.86 (ON+- - OFF+- for scoring)

Those are elite numbers last season. He is one of the better two way forwards in the NHL, his defense is underrated beyond belief. Plus he is a right handed RW.

He is having a tough season with Washington but I fully expect him to bounce back.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

Semin gets a lot of hate because he is Russian. If he were named Joe Smith he would be considered in the same group as top Canadian two way forward minus the grit.

0.792 Relative QOC, 11.4 Relative CORSI, +1.86 (ON+- - OFF+- for scoring)

Those are elite numbers last season. He is one of the better two way forwards in the NHL, his defense is underrated beyond belief. Plus he is a right handed RW.

He is having a tough season with Washington but I fully expect him to bounce back.

I didn't realize his numbers were that good at all, in fact I never would've guessed they would be anything close to that. I guess the "Russian" stigma in hockey is like the "Latino" stigma in baseball. Out of curiosity, can I find his career numbers at Behind the Net? I'm interested to see how his total numbers from over the years.

I didn't realize his numbers were that good at all, in fact I never would've guessed they would be anything close to that. I guess the "Russian" stigma in hockey is like the "Latino" stigma in baseball. Out of curiosity, can I find his career numbers at Behind the Net? I'm interested to see how his total numbers from over the years.

Semin takes a boatload of bad penalties and has a horrible reputation with referees.

Anyway, what you asked for:

http://www.behindthenet.ca/nhl_statistics.php?s=1&f1=2011_s%202010_s%202009_s%202008_s%202007_s&f2=5v5&f3=ALEXANDERSEMIN&c=0+1+2+3+7+8+11+12+13+14+15+16+29+30+32+33+34+63#

Semin takes a boatload of bad penalties and has a horrible reputation with referees.

Anyway, what you asked for:

http://www.behindthenet.ca/nhl_statistics.php?s=1&f1=2011_s%202010_s%202009_s%202008_s%202007_s&f2=5v5&f3=ALEXANDERSEMIN&c=0+1+2+3+7+8+11+12+13+14+15+16+29+30+32+33+34+63#

Thanks for the link. Seems like his 2010-2011 season was a bit of a jump up compared to his prior seasons going by those advanced stats.

Edited by thefiestygoat