GDT: Colorado @ New Jersey - 3/15/2012

NJCroMag

I call/e-mail/internet bombed Comcast until they got Fox Soccer in HD... maybe I'll start with MSG+2. Seriously this sounds petty... but on a 42 inch plasma tv, the non-hd games are almost completely unwatchable.

Looks terrible for me on Time Warner as well, looks like Cablevision is the only one who had this channel in hd too.

I've actually been waiting and watching the replay on msg+ thats shown around 12am-1am just so I can see the game in HD for some of the games.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Which would be nice, but the apartment building we are moving to in April obviously doesn't allow satellite dishes dangling outside.

Actually by law they aren't allowed to prevent you from putting a dish up. Whether or not it is worth the hassle is up to you.

Great, spotted the three dudes in the red men suits 10 seconds in.....now I wont be able to focus on the game. :angry:

oh brother, we're doing that stuff now?:rolleyes: Thought our fanbase was better more original than that...

Edited by Legion15