2012 Devils Prospect Camp

thefiestygoat

I love our defensive prospects.

Larsson-Urbom

Gelinas-Burlon

Merril-Scarlett

Severson-Faust

Extremely deep. Lots of potential. I can't wait for Larsson this year and maybe Gelinas/Urbom and then Merril/Scarlett down the road. It should be interesting.

My bad, that scrimmage was not from today.

ehh, no goals but still a good watch. I thought Gelinas and Severson looked good, as well as Scarlett. Merrill did not stand out to much to me. and the offensive players did not give me much hope for the future. but it was the first day so i was not expecting much from anybody

Gelinas looks very good out there. I thought Severson had a couple really nice passes as well. It was hard to notice Merrill at first, but he looks like he'll be much more dominant when he develops a bit more confidence when playing with these guys. I'm impressed with a lot of the guys on D. Boucher had a couple of nice chances, which was nice to see. Also, Matteau was impressive. I'd still like to see some more promise up front, but that'll hopefully be coming soon.

Gelinas looks very good out there. I thought Severson had a couple really nice passes as well. It was hard to notice Merrill at first, but he looks like he'll be much more dominant when he develops a bit more confidence when playing with these guys. I'm impressed with a lot of the guys on D. Boucher had a couple of nice chances, which was nice to see. Also, Matteau was impressive. I'd still like to see some more promise up front, but that'll hopefully be coming soon.

Hopefully they will post the second scrimmage which had more offense.