Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Yay mail. Awesome. Oh man the Hawks are kicking ass. I love it.

PS: Matt, fix your post. :P

Edited by cupcake23

I sort of want to buy a Jonathan Toews t-shirt. Would that be completely wrong? haha

*Ugh 5-4 Flames.

I'm on that fence as well. I really want one.

I sort of want to buy a Jonathan Toews t-shirt. Would that be completely wrong? haha

*Ugh 5-4 Flames.

I dusted off my old Steve Sullivan Hawks jersey for monday night... my niece sees me.. runs over hugs me, looks at the jersey and goes.. I LIKE THE RED ONES BETTER!!!!!

The kool aid flows in the big little one!!! :koolaid:

I come back from a baseball game and there are SIX friggin new pages to this thread? Sweet mother of tits, that's a lotta posts.

I went to work right.... I checked the board just for fun when I woke up and nothing was posted. 3 hours later... there was almost 4 pages. This thread just blows up.

I barely managed to stay awake to see the Flames win :rant:

Off to NYC in about an hour.....see you guys at the game tonight....I will be in 228 row 9....(the bf wanted to sit at centre ice). Just gotta finds some pre-game bars.

there's one on each side of the building (Brick City does tend to have a long wait though)

you're more apt to find us at the Arena Bar... walk past the arena and look on your left

She called you an idiot? Hahaha. Me and Jamie have been judging toll workers haha. When they are bitchy I love telling them to cheer up and calm down as I'm driving away.

I can be a sarcastic ass sometimes too. Tuesday night I asked a guy if he was having fun and he just laughed. (It was 1am and raining hard as hell)

She called you an idiot? Hahaha. Me and Jamie have been judging toll workers haha. When they are bitchy I love telling them to cheer up and calm down as I'm driving away.

I can be a sarcastic ass sometimes too. Tuesday night I asked a guy if he was having fun and he just laughed. (It was 1am and raining hard as hell)

Haha yea after I drove away I was angry I couldn't come up with anything to say back to her. Oh well, next time.

A friend of mine holds out the money and says "Hey there how's your day goin?" And if they are bitchy or don't look at him, he just drives away without paying.

He NEVER gets tickets in the mail!

Nice, with my luck I'd get a ticket every single time so I probably won't be trying that one anytime soon.

So I'm doing a report on a two family in Elizabeth. I examine the file then call the home (one of the two units) to schedule a date for me to go out and appraise the house....

The guy, in Spanish, asks me why I am calling. You should know that your house is being appraised right? I've never had anyone treat this like a sales call before...

All day I have been dealing with refinancing and purchases so it may have been lazy on my part but I didn't read the fine print in the report. The guy had no idea why I was calling because he is being KICKED out and had no idea yet.

So I had to be the one to give him the bad news... I felt bad, but now it's funny.