Gunners V. Barcelona

Jimmy Leeds

A shame Arsenal is all banged up for today huge match against Barcelona. Last year Bendtner scored an early goal for the Gunners before Messi lit up the good guys.

With any luck, the Gunners can score one and possibly just pack the box.....but I think that won't even suffice.

GO ARSENAL !!!!

As long as they dont play 'not to lose' - - a tie is all they need ... I think they have a chance. I rather they win the premier cause manu is just like having the yanks win. puke.gif

well ..that was pretty sad .. sog -- barc 19 ars 0

terrible game plan

Edited by El Diablo

The fix was in. Arsenal didn't help themselves but it was clear how this game was supposed to go. Rough couple weeks for the Gunners.

rationalize it all you want -- sad truth is that arsenal did not come to play, they had 0, count em, zero shots on goal, a terrible penalty in the box and a horrible mistake by fabregas , their only goal was an own goal -- so Im sorry, no fix there, the ref was bad but that was not the reason arsenal lost. Im not a barca fan and I hoped and thought that they could get through, but you have to have a desire to win and a game plan that gives them a chance, they lacked both. I hope this doesnt derail their premier push, but it looks like they wont make that either.

even though i am a big fan of real madrid, i am very happy that fabregas didnt leave to barcelona