2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

But why would he want to stay there,he doesn't need money.I'm not saying he would ever play here but I would think he wants to win a cup before its to late...and it won't be as a Ranger.Just to say your a life time Ranger ? with nothing to really show for being one of the games best netminder around.

hes going to be like our brodeur ( minus the success) for the rangers.. its a big city with the way that franchise is hes not going to leave there... i guarantee it, they will pay him what he deserves to make and that will be that.

hes going to be like our brodeur ( minus the success) for the rangers.. its a big city with the way that franchise is hes not going to leave there... i guarantee it, they will pay him what he deserves to make and that will be that.

But Marty won 3 cups here....no way in hell he'll do that with them.I say he leaves to win a cup....just as #77 in Boston did.

Why would you think its about the money,he'll get that anywhere

Edited by hit the post

But Marty won 3 cups here....no way in hell he'll do that with them.I say he leaves to win a cup....just as #77 in Boston did.Why would you think its about the money,he'll get that anywhere

i clearly said he would be like our marty over there with out the success.. i said that for a reason because i know he will stay there and he wont have success with the rest of those bums... ill tell you what, you think hes going to leave so badly? after he resigns ill send u a pm saying i told you so.

i clearly said he would be like our marty over there with out the success.. i said that for a reason because i know he will stay there and he wont have success with the rest of those bums... ill tell you what, you think hes going to leave so badly? after he resigns ill send u a pm saying i told you so.

No problem A$$HOLE...

oh really tough guy im an a$$hole? lol thats funny.. because i said that the rangers goalie would end up re signing with them? that didnt take much.. get a life bro.. sitting behind a computer screen being tough.. fvcking loser

fvck the Rangers. Just need Pittsburgh and the Kings out now.

I'm hoping the Red Wings wrap up this series tomorrow. I don't want to see that piss of sh!t Carcillo win a cup.

I'm thinking along those lines, eff the Kings, eff the Sharks (I dont want Gomez to ever have success again), eff the Pens (for all the reasons) And although I'm not a Wings fan, I know they wanted to sign Suter last year and he was interested in signing there too but Zach talked him into going to Minny, so he'll probably be pissed if Detroit wins lol. and of course Boston winning would be ok after knocking out the Rags and hopefully the Pens.

Some good action in yesterday's game, especially in periods one and two. And Doc was in great form. He started to tell a story about if the Swedes on the Red Wings ever speak to each other on the bench in other than English, but then the on-ice action really picked up and he never got to finish the story, haha. Also, loved his call of Andersson's goal in the second period that put the Wings up 2-1.

2-0 LA. A pair for Justin Williams.

Dude is clutch as hell. It's insane that he comes up big in every game 7. Also, if not for a really nice Niemi save he would've had the hatty.