GDT: Colorado Avalanche VS New Jersey Devils 11/15/14

2ELIAS6

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Devils sign Brodeur because DeBoer is afraid to use someone else to start a game.

At this point if Cory is playing well I think he can handle the work load. I didn't like when he was losing and getting back to back to back to back starts, but his confidence is pretty high right now, 2 really spectacular games in a row. I think riding him is the right move. He has been on the bench for most of his career, he has some excess energy to work off :D

At this point if Cory is playing well I think he can handle the work load. I didn't like when he was losing and getting back to back to back to back starts, but his confidence is pretty high right now, 2 really spectacular games in a row. I think riding him is the right move. He has been on the bench for most of his career, he has some excess energy to work off :D

There has to be a backup goalie and Pete won't consider Kinkaid they will sign Brodeur.

There has to be a backup goalie and Pete won't consider Kinkaid they will sign Brodeur.

Pete has made it clear that he basically wants the team to get a sh!t ton of wins before he starts playing the back up. He said something alogn the lines of riding a goalie for 15 solid games.

Patty looking like dog sh!t in the D-zone

I hope you're not referencing the play where we were scored on. That was clearly Gelinas fault. Severson had his man going around the back of the net, but then as they came out the other side, Gelinas felt the need to skate over and leave the slot WIDE open. I have no idea what the thought process was on that one.

I hope you're not referencing the play where we were scored on. That was clearly Gelinas fault. Severson had his man going around the back of the net, but then as they came out the other side, Gelinas felt the need to skate over and leave the slot WIDE open. I have no idea what the thought process was on that one.

No there was a play on the next shift where he looked really old and tired, which is what he looked like on that shift where we got scored on as well. And just because gelinas made a mistake, doesn't mean patty wasn't bad on that sequence, which he was. But that wasn't what I was referring to.

Edited by Sneax