Sports Express jersey customization

Drifter77

Just checked out Sports Express in Livingston Mall for the first time today. Really nice store -- I'll probably be getting a replica jersey there in the next week or two. They have a decent selection of pre-made customized jerseys in stock, but has anyone had them make up one that wasn't in stock? I'm just curious as to the turnaround time. I'm still deciding whose number to get and may end up wanting one that isn't on hand (Parise maybe?).

Just checked out Sports Express in Livingston Mall for the first time today. Really nice store -- I'll probably be getting a replica jersey there in the next week or two. They have a decent selection of pre-made customized jerseys in stock, but has anyone had them make up one that wasn't in stock? I'm just curious as to the turnaround time. I'm still deciding whose number to get and may end up wanting one that isn't on hand (Parise maybe?).

I got mine made there... they are really expensive.. i paid 144 for my jersey there.. then decided it was too big and got a size smaller at a sports store in the Ocean County Mall, same player, same jersey etc... for 89 bucks

Um, did I violate some forum rule by posting this question?

Im guessing he was joking!

Ya, I was half joking, just seemed strange of someone to register just to ask a question about a jersey place, and calling it really nice, after never posted before. So either you lurked for a long time and this was the first topic that ever made you post, which is fine, or you searched out a Devils message board just to ask that question. Either are cool, just seemed weird to me that this would be the topic that would stir someone to action. The first half of the message seems to really be touting the place up too, like a commercial.

Ya, I was half joking, just seemed strange...

Okay, fair enough. I can see how my initial post looked like a commercial, but I am in no way affiliated with the place. I was just pleasantly surprised to see a sports shop with a half-way decent selection of hockey merchandise. Most of the places I frequent have a couple hats and a T-shirt or two...no customized jerseys, etc.

And yes, I've lurked here off and on for quite a while but for whatever reason never registered until now (maybe I just belong to so many forums already and didn't want to add to my confusion). Anyway, this is a great forum and I'm glad to be here.

-Luke

some kid who works there hit on me online for a few months... and totally used the devils coming in to his advantage.. i never talk to random IMers..but i kept chatting cause he kept talking about different guys coming in.. :)

I had been in the store several times before this and figured I knew who it was messagin me.. but then he sent a pic..and it confirmed I knew who he was...

then after that..like 4 months or so...(i stopped talking to him about 2 weeks after he Imed me first) We were at a bar and I saw him..and he started hitting on my friend for the whole night.

I always have a good chuckle when i go in there now

some kid who works there hit on me online for a few months... and totally used the devils coming in to his advantage.. i never talk to random IMers..but i kept chatting cause he kept talking about different guys coming in.. :)

I had been in the store several times before this and figured I knew who it was messagin me.. but then he sent a pic..and it confirmed I knew who he was...

then after that..like 4 months or so...(i stopped talking to him about 2 weeks after he Imed me first) We were at a bar and I saw him..and he started hitting on my friend for the whole night.

I always have a good chuckle when i go in there now

Thats pretty funny, and weird all at the same time. :blink:

How did he get your IM ID?

Well, i used to have one of those dumb aol profiles that said my interests...and i that i was lcoated in jersey.. i never gave out any specifics.. but he said he searched for local devil fans.

Welcome Aboard Drifter!!!

Sports Express is a descent shop, with average pricing. They have done a good job with stuff I've ordered. The owner use to work the store and he would cut deals. But his wife had a baby and he isn't there as much anymore. The store workers, just sell at the retail pricing.