NFL Week 17

CRASHER

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Rex Ryan is still in the running for the Ravens' head coaching spot. I still think a lot of teams would be interested in Mike Martz. Looks like the 49ers are very interested in him, but I think he needs an offense with some more weapons to be successful.

Edited by devilsrule33

I think he's right, they are talking about getting Garrett (doubt it.. JJ is gonna give the house and his yongest daughter to him as virgin sacrifice)

but also fired is Raider DC Rob Ryan, who might go to the Jets

also Jet fans... Herm is talking about bringing Buddy Hackett to the Chiefs :lol:

I hear Rex Ryan is still in the running for the Ravens' head coaching spot. I still think a lot of teams would be interested in Mike Martz. Looks like the 49ers are very interested in him, but I think he needs an offense with some more weapons to be successful.
Edited by MantaRay

If I'm Cowlher I wait patiently to see how bad Norv does in the playoffs before I take ANY offers

the right guy could win more then one Super Bowl with THAT team

I guess not, but I still think it's unfair... he inherited a MESS from that weasel Saban, and I don't think it was really his fault that his best offensive player all season was Cleo Lemon, but hey that's FatBoy Bill for ya

there's word too he's gonna try to make a trade for Barber now too... good luck with that :P

Cameron went in with the "offensive genius" tag (it seems you need an LT or Moss to be considered a great offensive coach) and the Dolphins did nothing on O, regardless of the QB position.

It is unfair to Cameron, but Parcells needs to clean house after a 1 win season.

I guess not, but I still think it's unfair... he inherited a MESS from that weasel Saban, and I don't think it was really his fault that his best offensive player all season was Cleo Lemon, but hey that's FatBoy Bill for ya

there's word too he's gonna try to make a trade for Barber now too... good luck with that :P

Edited by LOTCB