GDT Devils vs. Rags

ZeroGravityFat

I was going to mention, anyone else audibly hear the "Windows Error Popup Sound" everytime a 0 was recorded on the shootout board? haha. The first couple times, i thought it was my own computer and i was like wtf.

I noticed that against Buffalo too. Thought it was just some glitch in the MSG+ truck, but it must be the new thing.

For anyone who was at the game, do you remember hearing it over the PA every time a shooter missed/was stopped?

P.S. lazer's avatar ... just awesome.

One game at a time...

Thought Buffalo deserved the win last night, they really put in a solid effort, just couldn't score.

agree, Roy had it won on the backhand in OT and just missed, 2:00 of 4 vs 3 in OT killed buffalos chances, then hitting the posts in the SO.

miller is starting to play lke he's expected to

they're a much better team when ennis is healthy and playing , imo

Edited by EdgeControl

Was in 230. I was the a$$hole with the cowbell. Was that you in champion plaza yelling 94 at the guy? I heard someone yelling it.

I heard that cowbell too and the Rags fans around me kept saying "who takes a cowbell to a hockey game?" I said out loud "could be worse, we could have Dancin' Larry" They just glared at me.

Nah that was not me as I was not in Championship plaza after the game.

Haha, I live in NY and rangers fans are such pansys. The only time you'll see any of them be vocal and supportive of their team is a year like this where they are first in the east and all of a sudden everyone on Facebook is making statuses about them and they are now all huge rangers fans. Then when they lose like tonight.........silence. Hell, they won't even say anything to me on my status about the game.

Kinda like how all of the sudden in the last month, half the chicks and a good number of guys on my FB suddenly became Giants fans. <3 Gmen!! is all I see every fvcking day on my news feed.

A commenter on TG's blog mentioned that he saw a Rangers fan dump a beer on the mascot.

On a side note NJ devil had a beer dumped on him by a rags fan and got really agitated, I think he got security went over to the loser who did it, got right in his face to start a let’s go devil chant, then had security boot him. Lol

Did anyone here see this?

After watching last nights Buffalo/Rags game I am not looking forward to next Tuesday. I also don't like the fact Brodeur is starting again tonight. He's been playing better but..7 in a row? Come on dude.

I have to admit, I don't get why Marty keeps getting to start all of these games either. I'm not saying he should be benched, but his save% is .906 in his last six games...better than his season save% of .894, but it's not like he's been lights-out lately. I keep wondering why Hedberg seems to be almost completely forgotten at this point. He deserves to get some starts here and there.

I noticed that against Buffalo too. Thought it was just some glitch in the MSG+ truck, but it must be the new thing.

For anyone who was at the game, do you remember hearing it over the PA every time a shooter missed/was stopped?

P.S. lazer's avatar ... just awesome.

I was there. That sound did not come from the speakers inside the arena. It is a sound effect added by MSG during the telecast to signify a stop by the goalie in the shootout. Almost as annoying as the glow puck (ok, maybe I exaggerated that a bit).

I was there. That sound did not come from the speakers inside the arena. It is a sound effect added by MSG during the telecast to signify a stop by the goalie in the shootout. Almost as annoying as the glow puck (ok, maybe I exaggerated that a bit).

Thanks for clearing that up. If it was a sound effect played inside the arena, I probably would've tipped my hat at the originality of it. But since when do sports broadcasts add sound effects to game action? Lame.

I have to admit, I don't get why Marty keeps getting to start all of these games either. I'm not saying he should be benched, but his save% is .906 in his last six games...better than his season save% of .894, but it's not like he's been lights-out lately. I keep wondering why Hedberg seems to be almost completely forgotten at this point. He deserves to get some starts here and there.

I'm gonna go with...Hedberg is getting traded soon?