2015 Devils Prospect Scrimmage - 7/18 @ 3PM

DJ Eco

Who the fvck cares.

I don't need to be coddled. 

The new owners/management just can never win with you right?

Is bill daquala parsy or whomever that goon from 4 years ago was. Get the negative sh!t out of here. If I want to see garbage I'd walk outside.

He used to be known as beetlebum until he was banned.  He then created a new username and is now back on for whatever reason.

If anyone has 1 extra ticket to this I would be interested in buying it from them. My friend who is getting into hockey wants to come so I was hoping I could get one more. 

Either way really looking forward to getting to see Zacha, Blandisi, Santini, Kalinin, and Blackwood play in person, even if it is only a scrimmage.

He's been banned before. Multiple times for weekly suspensions and then a permanent ban. Now he shows up again, makes a mockery of the admins and admits that he just made a new account, and bugs the sh!t out of everyone. Again.

You mods want to know why everyone is leaving this place? The trolls that you took months to kick off, Beetlebum and LD, have created new accounts and are doing the same sh!t. It's infuriating to read, most of the time. We understand their "opinions", but they spew them in every thread to troll the boards.

This place is on its last legs, I'm tellin ya. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Truths and lies spun together to fit your narrative.

Beetlebum is not banned, if you doubt me ask DM.

He's been banned before. Multiple times for weekly suspensions and then a permanent ban. Now he shows up again, makes a mockery of the admins and admits that he just made a new account, and bugs the sh!t out of everyone. Again.

You mods want to know why everyone is leaving this place? The trolls that you took months to kick off, Beetlebum and LD, have created new accounts and are doing the same sh!t. It's infuriating to read, most of the time. We understand their "opinions", but they spew them in every thread to troll the boards.

This place is on its last legs, I'm tellin ya. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

+1

Not to derail - but I think Beetlebum has a third account here that he uses to defend WD'A.  Because there was always some random person that used to step up to bat for him whenever people called him out.

I, for one, wouldn't mind some slightly more aggressive moderating.  But, DM and MSweet have a formula here that clearly works (worked?) so what do I know.

+1

Not to derail - but I think Beetlebum has a third account here that he uses to defend WD'A.  Because there was always some random person that used to step up to bat for him whenever people called him out.

I, for one, wouldn't mind some slightly more aggressive moderating.  But, DM and MSweet have a formula here that clearly works (worked?) so what do I know.

Do I? Why don't you tell everyone the account. 

+1

I bet you you are talking about me.  I'm definitely real. 

I gave up on trying to talk about the things WD'A and I tend to agree with because everyone else seems to jump with veracity on it (eg. Lou was good, owners shouldn't be so beloved, this team could've been better going into next year instead of the 30th spending team).  He can post what he likes, but I just thought I'd stick to just the team on a micro level rather than macro. 

I just think that everyone plays a part in these boards and most of what people are complaining about is hardly something that DM and MSweet should be moderating.  If I read 5 posts about how WD'A is a troll with something he said (especially if it's something that I actually think is valid), I can't help but think it's the 5 posters that can't stand to hear an opinion other than the common thought.  This is a forum for all Devils fans, not just those with a certain perspective.

As for the prospect camp, I like that they have focused more on skill development a little more, but I still hope they made sure that putting it together in a game is what matters.  I didn't get a chance to see the camp so I won't know for sure, but regardless it's a good thing that they are trying to teach the prospects to have their skills to be on the level of an NHL player.

Edited by themightyall

Well if the only source of your "disagreement" was something with substance rather than just having a blind hatred/dislike for the new owners/management/GM/coach, then maybe there would be a lot less of what you perceive to be "jumping" on you.

I suggest you use the search feature to review the actual critiques made on the owners.  I am not going to derail this thread again with this troll comment.

I suggest you use the search feature to review the actual critiques made on the owners.  I am not going to derail this thread again with this troll comment.

LOL nice Triumph impression.  You have made several critiques, but the basis for pretty much all of them are "I hate them because they are not Lou/JVB/McMullen" or that they are "bean counters" like you once said.  Oh those and the constant stretch comparison to their ownership of the 76er's to the Devils is another one.

People love to push their narratives.

In time I hope you and I are proven wrong, because I want this team to be a winner again.

Good lord.  Pot meet kettle. :rolleyes:

I have two tickets available, they're $10 each. I'm not scalping for extra money, so much as I was scalped. Bought two extras from someone at $10 each for some friends of mine who just bailed, so just looking to recoup. I'm putting them here before Facebook, so let me know if you want them. I am willing to sell them separately as it seems a few of you guys want to go and need singles.

PayPal or Chase QuickPay is preferred. First come first serve, as far as replies go.

Edited by DJ Eco

I have two tickets available, they're $10 each. I'm not scalping for extra money, so much as I was scalped. Bought two extras from someone at $10 each for some friends of mine who just bailed, so just looking to recoup. I'm putting them here before Facebook, so let me know if you want them. I am willing to sell them separately as it seems a few of you guys want to go and need singles.

PayPal or Chase QuickPay is preferred. First come first serve, as far as replies go.

I would buy one off of you if you still have one available. Let me know, thanks.

Are they still available!!!!?

whats the format for this scrimmage? is it really 3 vs 3? how many teams? rosters? I:d love to see zacha vs severson

It's 5 on 5, two teams, rosters are at TG's site I believe, but that site is down at the moment.  

Edited by Triumph