I got a job!!!!

grcenter47

i got a call on Monday randomly from a library from the town next to me. I have been sending letters to every public library in the state and its the 3rd response i received regarding a job offer.

Offer #1 - Job opening part time in a library in union county and the position was tentative pending the library board's approval

Offer #2 - I received today via email from a library in bergen county regarding a part time librarian position and they said they would keep in touch. The only thing is the job is 50 min away :angry:

Offer #3 - Monday I received a call from a library a town over from me in Middlesex county and asked me to come in for an interview for a part time circ desk position. I went to the interview and accepted the position. This one was the most feasible as it was the closet to me without wasting a lot of gas and best for me since i am going to grad school. In addition I can still collect a partial unemployment depending on the number of hours i work.

So i am officially employed and thank all of you who helped me with advice through the whole process :dance::dance:

TG reporting that apparently Bettman has rejected rmt's job offer.. Details to follow :giggle:

hahaha but don't worry because I have a plan B that I will implement in 3 weeks so I can stress my fans out. :doh1:

For laughs and giggles :doh1::puke::blink:

kovyandme-1.jpg

I hope you didn't jinx yourself with that suit, you don't want to find out next week that your under investigation because of a false resume

hahaha but don't worry because I have a plan B that I will implement in 3 weeks so I can stress my fans out. :doh1:

I hope you didn't jinx yourself with that suit, you don't want to find out next week that your under investigation because of a false resume

true but i can always work in the libraries in russia, LA or long island HAHA :cheers:

Nice suit -- I forgot her wore the white shirt -- I was thinking that Devils normally wear the blue. I love that color gray - I consider that charcoal - and always explain "Charcoal -- like real charcoal on paper kind of charcoal - like a charcoal drawing - not like.." well I go on but have lost most people by then so...

GabetheLibrarian -- you made those puppy dogs eyes at everyone you dropped your resume off to didn't you? :giggle: No wonder you got so many offers.

Nice suit -- I forgot her wore the white shirt -- I was thinking that Devils normally wear the blue. I love that color gray - I consider that charcoal - and always explain "Charcoal -- like real charcoal on paper kind of charcoal - like a charcoal drawing - not like.." well I go on but have lost most people by then so...

GabetheLibrarian -- you made those puppy dogs eyes at everyone you dropped your resume off to didn't you? :giggle: No wonder you got so many offers.

:RD:

i start my job tomorrow morning..... wish me luck!

hope day 1 went well!

i have a CHANCE to earn a promotion tomorrow at job #2. It will require me to use my hour lunch break from job #1 to meet with the district manager for about 20 minutes [giving me 20 minutes each way to drive to job #2]