SOUTH OF THE BORDER - WERE HERE !!!!! -----

El Diablo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else feel as if this arena was a little TOO fancy?

I don't know if it was the carpeting, fancy interior or what, it just kinda felt like I was walking through a hotel rather than a sporting venue.

But I do reside in sports arenas such as Shea, MSG and formerly Continental, so maybe I'm just used to crap.

I don't know if it was the carpeting, fancy interior or what, it just kinda felt like I was walking through a hotel rather than a sporting venue.

But I do reside in sports arenas such as Shea, MSG and formerly Continental, so maybe I'm just used to crap.

I have/had two disappointments, otherwise, I'm very pleased with the new building:

1. My seat in section 232. The sightline is fine, but good lord, if you weigh over 225 pounds, good luck squeezing into it. I actually heard one guy in 231 who looked about 250 pounds say that at least it gives him incentive to lose some weight. Heh. But really, these seats are really narrow.

2. Was expecting more food today than just cookies.

Still work to be done on the building, but all in all, it's a treat.

I have/had two disappointments, otherwise, I'm very pleased with the new building:

1. My seat in section 232. The sightline is fine, but good lord, if you weigh over 225 pounds, good luck squeezing into it. I actually heard one guy in 231 who looked about 250 pounds say that at least it gives him incentive to lose some weight. Heh. But really, these seats are really narrow.

2. Was expecting more food today than just cookies.

Still work to be done on the building, but all in all, it's a treat.