NJ Devs Fantasy Football Smack Talk 2014

RSC

This league is wacky!

last I looked at the scores on sunday I was losing 77 - 57, I check everything out monday night to see how bad I lost & I'm winning 77-57 - WTF???

Somehow his D went from +15 to -4!!  Comical!

and then Brady sh!ts the the Bed and I win!  I lost twice w/ over 120 pts and I win with 87??

Nuts!

That being said I was looking over my draft last night and I did a terrible job, I really anticipated certain QBs falling much farther and missed out on 2 I really wanted, I gues that was the AYl affect!!

This league is wacky!

last I looked at the scores on sunday I was losing 77 - 57, I check everything out monday night to see how bad I lost & I'm winning 77-57 - WTF???

Somehow his D went from +15 to -4!!  Comical!

and then Brady sh!ts the the Bed and I win!  I lost twice w/ over 120 pts and I win with 87??

Nuts!

That being said I was looking over my draft last night and I did a terrible job, I really anticipated certain QBs falling much farther and missed out on 2 I really wanted, I gues that was the AYl affect!!

If you want a QB, I know a guy who needs an RB.

People only now seeing the effects of your move.

oops....was looking at the wrong league's stats..... god damn we need a delete post option :P

Edited by CRASHER

Technically me and ayl can delete posts since we're mods in this folder lol

So far I don't have much I would take back other than Chris Johnson (gee, shocker...ONCE AGAIN the homer pick probably won't work out for me, that's why I didn't bother to claim Decker although I would have taken him over Boldin at this point).  Then again the other RB3's I was considering haven't been all that impressive either - Bell and Vereen.  And CJ can still have a role if they actually use him as a receiver the way he's supposed to be - I really don't get what the Jets are doing using CJ exclusively between the tackles and Ivory as the primary pass-catcher...should be the other way around, but that's another complaint for another thread :P

Sometimes luck's involved, I was annoyed I didn't get a top five pick at the time but now...who would have thought basically all the top backs would be nuke-bombed into oblivion in the first month of the season (or that Brees would get off to such a slow start himself for that matter)?  I thought I was going one year too many with Murray but so far so good.  If I really wanted to nitpick I'd probably be better off with Jordy Nelson in round 2 and Gore in round 3 but that's pure hindsight since I figured Gore and the other guys I sorta liked would be gone and the RB2 store would basically BE the CJ's by that point.

Edited by NJDevs4978

My 2 mistakes were taking Richardson instead of Luck, why i thought Luck would last another round is beyond me, & them letting my son talk me into Kaepernck instead of Rivers was just assinine!

I didn't think I'd get Luck and almost did  --- Stafford was a decent consolation prize.   Then again, if Welker was on the board I would have gone with him.

My only regret really is what Hasan already called me out on...   I went super-sleeper which would only pay off if Steven Jackson went down early.    If I could redo that pick, I would have went with Pierre Garcon.

But my top 5 rounds; I admit sounds bad considering utility of them...   JC, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Matthew Stafford.   

Fortunately my mid-round picks, outside of Freeman, are performing where I thought they would (or better)

Hah, didn't know I ninjaed you on Luck.

I probably should have just drafted him over CJ, but like red I had my two starting RB's, a WR and a big TE and we both picked the Flex RB3 next. I knew QB's would start going off the board though and wanted to get someone I liked before settling for someone I didn't (and I knew I could wait on other positions once I had my third RB) hence the trade up.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Whelp, that sucks. Tate goes off, Decker out... Dem da breaks

the sad part is that if Tom Brady takes another poop tonight ....you have a chance....

unlike poor Manta :rofl:

Yep no undefeated showdown next week...but looks like I'll get to 5-0 at least barring a bat**** crazy game from Dalton.

And with the other results I'm at least two games plus points tiebreaker up on every team aside from Manta, who I'm a game up plus points tiebreaker.

Edited by NJDevs4978