JJ broken wrist

Jas0nMacIsaac

Man I was hoping this was just a dream.

Still can't believe he's hurt that badly, again.

It's crazy because you don't want to think 1 person will have an affect on a game or the playoffs but this really does put a major damper on things.

The chemistry was starting to flow a bit, we finally had an easy part of our schedule & we nailed it by getting 6 points out of 6 points.

I figured that would have helped moving into the playoffs playing tougher teams but I bet this injury screws with everyones mood.

Anyway, why not bring up Zelewiski (sp?)

Leave the other lines alone. Just please god no Boulton or Jansen in the playoffs.

People are overreacting here. It hurts to lose Josefson but his injury won't destroy us in the playoffs. JJ was playing well but he wasn't putting up tremendous numbers so putting a guy like Zharkov in there, and not CJ/EB, won't be a huge drop off.

parise - zajac - kovalchuk

sykora - elias - zubrus

ponikarovsky - henrique - clarkson

zharkov - carter - bernier

no need to move henrique to the 4th line. keep the top 9 together. the 4th line could be a lot worse.

People are overreacting here. It hurts to lose Josefson but his injury won't destroy us in the playoffs. JJ was playing well but he wasn't putting up tremendous numbers so putting a guy like Zharkov in there, and not CJ/EB, won't be a huge drop off.

sykora - elias - zubrus

no need to move henrique to the 4th line. keep the top 9 together. the 4th line could be a lot worse.

I like that lineup a lot better than what I have seen in this thread

Edited by Onddeck

wish their was video of the injury....was at the game and didnt know it even happened till after the game

he does seem to be injury prone which is not good going forward this season or the future considering how tedenby seems to be panning out

hopefully things flip next season for both swedes

sykora - elias - zubrus

A) They're not putting Zharkov in there, that's obvious at this point. It's probably going to be Cam-Boulton or other trash like junior Gio.

B) You're not beating good teams with only three lines and running Kovy-Zach out there 25 minutes a night because they have to waste five of those minutes double-shifting with the fourth line.

wish their was video of the injury....was at the game and didnt know it even happened till after the game

It's not pretty...when you see it, you'll be like, he got hurt off of THAT?!

They showed a video during the game. It looked like absolutely nothing.

The good news is he seemed to come back from the collarbone injury pretty quickly. He's still young so his bones should heal fast plus it was a non displaced fracture. If he's on the shorter end of that 4-6 week span he could be back by the ECF if we by some chance make it that far.

Although the fact that he's a lefty and it's his left wrist does make it worse.

A) They're not putting Zharkov in there, that's obvious at this point. It's probably going to be Cam-Boulton or other trash like junior Gio.

B) You're not beating good teams with only three lines and running Kovy-Zach out there 25 minutes a night because they have to waste five of those minutes double-shifting with the fourth line.

Hate to say it but we are going to have to do that if they put Cam or Bolts in there. At this point the fourth line is going to have what, 6 mins out there, maybe?

I woud love to see Zharkov's speed out there, but it doesn't look like they are going to.

Not sure who said it, but I'm in.favor of corrente. He can play forward or defense, he'd bring a physical game, had nhl experience and vw has some skill.

Corrente should have been converted to forward permanently, he looked a lot better there than on defense at the NHL level.

Need to know more info about the break. If its a hairline, he can prob play in a week or two. Have a soft cast on, its been done before.

He's a lefty.

Never gonna happen because people know about the injury and will aim for it, also he's 21 and I'm sure the Devils don't want to risk further injury.

4-6 weeks aka done until 2013.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

He's a lefty.

Never gonna happen because people know about the injury and will aim for it, also he's 21 and I'm sure the Devils don't want to risk further injury.

4-6 weeks aka done until 2013.

Can always count on this dude to overdramatize.

Hey SMT3 maybe his career is over too?