Rumor- Kovalchuk to Devils

adavid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Hockey Central: Vancouver, Chicago, Philadelphia and Los Angeles are NOT interested in Kovalchuk.

Sadly, NJ is "supposed" to be a player in this, so the lack of interest brings the cost down tremendously.

Trade will come this weekend.

According to Hockey Central: Vancouver, Chicago, Philadelphia and Los Angeles are NOT interested in Kovalchuk.

Sadly, NJ is "supposed" to be a player in this, so the lack of interest brings the cost down tremendously.

Stop being a downer

Just the thought of seeing a line of Elias-Zubrus-Kovalchuk is making my hair stand up on my arms. Lol! Zubrus is a type of player that needs TWO good players and scores for him to be a threat. That has already shown with him playing with Parise and Zajac in the last several games. By getting Kovalchuk and a healthy Elias back, the Devils will finally have that 2-line scoring threat.

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Elias-Zubrus-Kovalchuk

Seriously! That is an insane top 2 lines! The giddiness builds!

LMAO! Sadly? CMON Manta!

This is the best news us Devils fans have heard in over 5-years! New Jersey and Lou to be the lone survivor for Kovalchuk.

"Kovalchuk to New Jersey!" Now that sounds really good and the more a reality. Go get him Lou.

Yeah I mean, Pandolfo is still developing here guys. Now that he has a great coach like Lemaire to guide him, I think we might be looking at a star player in 2-3 years.

yeah and in a year he'll be ready to match against the top line guys. i feel really comfortable putting him on the ice with a one goal leaad in a game clinching playoff game with under 2 minutes to go. he alone will ensure the win!

I still think Zajac would be traded. Thrashers need bodies and are in the playoff race. Just a hunch

A player of Zajac's caliber is not getting dealt for a rental. Jordan Staal didn't go for Hossa, Travis Zajac won't go for Kovalchuk.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.