Brodeur on the cover of NHL14 !!!

roomtemp

yikes, still not comfortable:

While the other two contests haven't seen lead changes, that's not to say that a clear-cut winner is there. New Jersey's Martin Brodeur still is fending off Maple Leafs fans who still want to make it an all-Toronto Semi-Final. James van Riesmdyk has been breathing down the goalie's neck throughout the week and will not let up.

and

The other big change comes between Phily's Wayne Simmonds and the Islanders' John Tavares. What was thought to be a comfortable lead for Tavares has quickly disappeared. Simmonds does hold onto a small lead, but like the Datsyuk/Lupul contest, a number of votes in either direction can drastically change things.

alright guys home stretch! everyone go vote at least 10 times for marty.. and if you're Jacob Paul a few thousand extra wont hurt

and fvck any flyers players.. i dont want to see them in it either!

i didnt register for the sweepstakes on the cover vote website. is that why i dont get word verification?

i honestly dont know how you've been avoiding the word verification... you don't select to be entered into the sweepstakes, i think you just automatically are when you vote.

the word verification pops up to me as soon as i select submit vote... i don't know how you are getting around it.. i  hope all your votes have been counting lol

imo i don't like the cover Brodeur would get. him playing the puck? eh. should be him making a glove save. OR THE SCORPION SAVE

Is it me, or is Brodeur the most adamant about winning than any other contestant? It seems weird to me because of his age, I'm sure Brodeur isn't an avid video game player, while some of the younger guys are.

Marty wants the kids to think he's hip. :P

we can never be too sure. i dont like counting chickens before they hatch

Looks like Marty vs. Pavel. Get on er' JP! Ill be busy too

Let's get Marty on the cover! Beating Datsyuk will be tough, but if Marty gets past him, he'll face either Tavares or Bobrovsky in the finals...an easy matchup. Vote for Brodeur at covervote.nhl.com as much as you can to help him beat Pavel.

Let's get Marty on the cover! Beating Datsyuk will be tough, but if Marty gets past him, he'll face either Tavares or Bobrovsky in the finals...an easy matchup. Vote for Brodeur at covervote.nhl.com as much as you can to help him beat Pavel.

There's a @VoteBrodeur account on Twitter, it's been a good follow for voting updates and reminders. Check it out. Twitter voting only counts on Thursdays though.

Can someone tell me the details of Twitter voting. Is it one for each hashtag you stuff into a tweet or for each tweet with the hashtag?

Looks like Marty vs. Pavel. Get on er' JP! Ill be busy too

ive been on it. already up to 3,000

oops

Edited by JacobPaul1995