GDT- Devils vs CAPITALS

pumpkin cutter

It's a disgrace these diving ++++s were able to win this game (they're Carolina level bad. 2 Devils penalties should've been Caps dives earlier)

the first goal was a bad one. But they just couldn't do anything offensively all night. Sick of this garbage.

• Like 1

Really wish lou would.fire this coach, i mean he hasnt had a problem with doing that in the past. Then maybe guys like harrold will never play again

Lou Lamoriello should look in the mirror and ask himself why Harrold is on this roster in the first place. As much as Pete is looking like a coach who isn't long for the job, let's stop pretending Lou Lamoriello shouldn't shoulder any responsibility for having this type of garbage on the roster.

Deboer isn't helping with the time distribution or the line juggling, but this is a very flawed offensive team.  Devils finally fixed their goalie problems, but it hasn't really done much in terms of wins and losses.

Brodeur was pathetic last game in Washington but the offense gave him 5 goals.

Time to stop worrying about Deboer. Anyone who has major issues with the team needs to start looking at the big picture.

TG needs to keep asking tough questions. We should be demanding answers from this coach. It's assinine at this point.

TG isn't going to do that. Quite frankly i am shocked he even went there before. TG isn't Larry Brooks. As much as Brooks can sensationalize, gossip and such, he's passionate about the game. He understands the game and agree with him or not he's asked the tough questions of people. I've always thought that it's just a job to TG. Too bad Chere jumped the shark seasons ago. He's past his exparation date. There was a time Chere was actually a read and would have asked the questions he used to badger Lemaire with. 

3 points back.  It's not that big of a deal.  We have Columbus the very first game back after the break.  These guys just need to regroup, and come back strong.

Gelinas and Larsson need to back up.  

But with that Lou needs to do......

1. Find some way to get rid of Salvador and Harrold.

2, Get a proven scorer.

3. ???

4. Profit.

Edited by Mike Brown

They're playing Columbus, the Isles, the Sharks and Detroit in the four games after the break before the deadline.  Good luck finding more than maybe one win anywhere in those games and don't give me the Isles cause we always suck against them.  They'll be like seven points out and with no choice but to sell.

Edited by NJDevs4978

They're playing Columbus, the Isles, the Sharks and Detroit in the four games after the break before the deadline.  Good luck finding more than maybe one win anywhere in those games and don't give me the Isles cause we always suck against them.  They'll be like seven points out and with no choice but to sell.

Yea, Columbus will skate circles around us. Dubinsky will score a goal and we'll have to look at his douche face all night.

Sharks, forget about it,

Isles we're 50/50 to win. Nabokov will become Hasek that game. Detroit..maybe we can squeeze a point out of that one. They're not that good either

We're on a roster freeze too so no trades over the break.