NFL Week 6

CRASHER

See I think this game does have a point though...

neither team has played a team as good as the other... neither team has had to deal with this kind of matchup...for both teams this game is sort of like playing a mirror in a lot of ways in what they do and how

and in a way this is the one game the NFC can say... hey look... we CAN play with the AFC too...it's not a be all and end all in the standings... but big game? oh hell yes it is!

CRAP! Pats vs Cowboys is @ 4:00? I'll be on the road coming back from TO.

*puts sticky note on his forehead to PVR it before I leave*

Perfect time for me. I have a flag football game at 3 and will end at 4 and the bar is right across the street. Man I hope the Pats kill the cowboys not because of Crasher or anything the most annoying person I know is a Cowboy fans and also a BC alum. Can BC & the Cowboys both lose this weekend? That would shut this dude up.

Perfect time for me. I have a flag football game at 3 and will end at 4 and the bar is right across the street. Man I hope the Pats kill the cowboys not because of Crasher or anything the most annoying person I know is a Cowboy fans and also a BC alum. Can BC & the Cowboys both lose this weekend? That would shut this dude up.

I think somehow I just got complimented.... or well.. slighted in the fact that I haven't annoyed you enough to hate me... I dunno I could go either way on that one :lol:

You might be in for a long weekend... :pray:

Nah, Like I said, I'm excited as can be and can't wait for game time but it's all hype...in the end if the Cowboys win, as I said before it'll be some strange freak occurence...no one will still consider them elite...other than Cowboys fans...it'll be the Pats beat themselves or they had an off day..the only showdown that matters in an AFC vs NFC match-up is played in Feb....however...I really really want the 'Boys to win

:rolleyes:

This just in, fresh injury report: Tom Brady (NE QB) Right shoulder - Limited practice. Questionable for Week 6 at Dallas

YOu realize Tom Brady has benn on the Questionable list for just about every game for the last few years?

Oh and Crasher too bad this board doesn't have the little middle finger smiley cuz I would use that right now. I actually hate ND but my hate for BC is much more. Stupid super fans.

I haven't been less excited about a Dolphins game since... well, since... last year.

Can't say I blame you, when do they give the ball to Beck and let him pop his NFL Cherry and be done with it?

Oh and Crasher too bad this board doesn't have the little middle finger smiley cuz I would use that right now. I actually hate ND but my hate for BC is much more. Stupid super fans.

:lol:

that's more the spirit .... you should see me instigate at the bar... I put the bartender up to handing the guy who has drew brees a mailbu bay breeze in sympathy :evil:

My team's Game Of The Year is this week....ah, relaxation, enjoy the SoCal $un....no worrie$ without a cloud in the $ky....

Oh come on.. they're still gonna lose to the bye... I know... old gag, but still holds true :lol:

clown... the more I think of it... the more the mighty Drew shoulda been the QB... or the coach B )

and speaking of uh-oh....

Panthers downgrade QB Carr to questionable after back tightens up

October 13, 2007

GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) -- Carolina Panthers quarterback David Carr was downgraded to questionable for Sunday's game against Arizona after his sore back stiffened on the team's cross country flight.

dr... for YOUR OWN SAKE DON'T WATCH !!!!!! :evilcry: :evilcry:

KCCC TDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

17-7.

Humm...

Ravens are going to win, (They're leading 13-0, and....The rams are just ugly)

Browns are going to win,(They're leading 24-3...madDog, Sorry, but Porter is finished... Last year, he recorded most of his sacks during a 3game strech(Which were vs low's teams: Browns,Bucs,Panthers.)

Well..If Ravens win, Browns wins, Bengals loose..

Steelers; 4-1

Ravens: 4-2

Browns: 3-3

Bengals : 1-4.

That sounds good.

GO KC GO, BEAT THA BUNGALS!

Edited by TravisZajac