Devils Signs! Join the Swarm

Devlin

hmmmm, didn't notice anything about a price...we've been flying our devils flag outside the entire playoffs so figured this would top it all off! :)

That's the thing. People here are buying them probably unaware the devils are giving them out for free on their website.

When you got a $80 mil due in less than two months I guess you gotta get creative

I don't think everyone who emails will get it

I believe they were going to pick select people and place the signs on their lawns themselves

You are right...my wife broke the bad news to me about that!! Lol Were in ocean county so not looking so good for me getting a sign!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah it's probably gonna depend on where in the state they're heading out to each day and if you happen to live in the area. I'm hoping for one (mostly to piss of my Ranger fan father), but my area's always strangely ignored for being so close to Newark, so I'm not holding my breath.

I bought one tonight at the viewing party

Same.. Yeah they are only going to actually give free ones to a few people who email in.. So I just bought one cause it looks cool and I still don't know how long it'll last this season

Marketing.

Great marketing for the team.. And who knows, maybe it reminds someone the game is on tonight.. Subliminal :blink:

probably depends on how close you live to a general that handed out the signs.

My parents did not sign up (nor were they signed up by me or anyone else) and they still got one! Would they ever complain about getting a sign like this >> NO WAY IN HELL!!!

They also live close to 30 miles from the rock as well.

devilssign.jpg

Where do I sign up? If I could get them to drop one on my lawn in Canes Country, that would be awesome.

I'm hoping I get one so I can plop it on my lawn in Winston when I go back down to school in June. That'd be so cool to have.