GDT: SCF GAME 6 - New Jersey @ Los Angeles

NJCroMag

FUKK DAN O'ROURKE AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY. AS FOR THE KINGS, IF THEY WIN THIS SERIES I HOPE THEY NEVER SMELL ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL PLAYOFF RUN FOR ANOTHER 20 YEARS. FUKK THEM AND THEIR ENTIRE FRANCHISE.

I have never been so thoroughly disgusted in the NHL. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

This is inexcusable. Enjoy your tainted cup Kings, hope each one of you choke on whatever you drink out of it.

Man, what a shame. Unfortunately that's the downside of being down 3-0 in games...no margin for error.

The Devils did so many things right during these playoffs...too bad their penalty-killing performance dropped off so dramatically.

Looks like the run no one saw coming ends tonight. So sad to see it end like this...

Well, all the candy assses in LA had to get a Cup. Bettman wouldn't have it any other way. It's just a damn shame that a referee can be so one sided a decide such an important game. Again, fukk you Dan O'Rourke you fukking scumbag.

As for the dikkhead LA fans chanting "Marty", let your team get the NY Jets' curse and always choke in a big spot for the next 20 years. Go fukk yourselfs with your Cup.

Steve Bernier will be a dirty word for all of Devils history.

He can't come back, under any circumstances. You can't flat-out fvck your teammates like that. But at the same time, it's not like the Devils' PK helped out much.

Honestly, I agree Bernier should be gone but the guy went in for a check...it all happens in a split second. He did his job and went hard, and here we are...I am not going to get my pitchfork out for a guy trying to finish his check in Game 6 of the SCF, sorry folks.

He can't come back, under any circumstances. You can't flat-out fvck your teammates like that. But at the same time, it's not like the Devils' PK helped out much.

For his own safety from Devils fans he can't come back.

Can't say I'm disappointed about the season but just very disappointed about its end.

Hard to imagine one player making one play can fvck up your entire season

Look, did Bernier do something boneheaded? Yes, but at the same time no way was it worth a 5 minute major, and for that the refs should be ashamed. On the best of days, that is a very borderline call. On the worst of days, it's a 2 minute minor. Scuderi clearly turned his back to the check at the last second. The hit itself was clean and it would have been a normal hard check if Scuderi did not turn. The official overreacted and essentially handed LA the cup. It's really disgraceful and a laughable way to end what was shaping up to be a great series. Especially after the terrible missed call on Gionta which prompted Bernier to get physical in the first place.

However, I'm not surprised. We've been shafted so much by the officials this year (as other teams have as well). It's only fitting that the officials would decide the cup winner. Unfortunately the officiating in this league is beyond atrocious and something like this was bound to happen eventually.

No it was definitely a penalty...but god, you can't decide a Stanley Cup like that in the first five minutes. That should have been a double-minor and no ejection.

Yes, if they had called it that way, the worst the Devs could've been down coming out of it was 2-0.