3 cops murdered in Pittsburgh

Wow.

Defending a murderer.

And telling me I was handed my "easy" profession.

If you weren't such a douchebag, I'd almost be insulted.

But I realize you don't have the balls anyway.

I'm not defending the murderer...I am defending the poster who had wrote that he personally lost his job. Unless I misread, he wasn't speaking about the guy who did the shooting.

You weren't handed your profession... I'm just saying, being a cop is one of the easiest jobs to get and keep. I was under the impression you were calling the poster a loser because he lost his job.

So insulting someone for losing their job isn't really something someone with that type of job should be doing.

If I misread I apologize...gotta hit the books.

Edited by oofrostonoo

There are 2 professions that are handed out to any idiot in the world. They are cops and teachers (it's a bit harder to become a teacher). So congratulations on conquering the Mount Everest of professions.

There are 2 professions that are handed out to any idiot in the world. They are cops and teachers (it's a bit harder to become a teacher). So congratulations on conquering the Mount Everest of professions.

Congratulations to you as well for reaching the pinacle of ignorance and stupidity.

I'm no big fans of the police, but it's by no mean an "easy" to get profession, there may be plenty of unprofessional cops, but there's plenty of unprofessionalism in my line of work too. It comes with the territory.

Every time I think I've seen the heights of ignorance on this board someone surpasses it.

Since you need to be an idiot to get either of those jobs then I trust you are a teacher.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.