Devils party it up

mrthemike

Someone gets pissed (Sykora?) because they are videotaping them and Zubrus in a car with a hot blonde...Zubrus then gets out and gets his own cab...

Zubie afraid his wife is going to find out he is taking a hot blonde home?

Someone gets pissed (Sykora?) because they are videotaping them and Zubrus in a car with a hot blonde...Zubrus then gets out and gets his own cab...

Zubie afraid his wife is going to find out he is taking a hot blonde home?

Did I hear Bernier telling the cameraman that these guys are married?

Cam Bam, Sykora and Zubes must be the late-night partiers, staying out till after the fleet of limos was gone. Cam isn't a surprise, he likes to party. Sykora maybe because he's celebrating his final game? And Zubes ... well ... no way he could call it an early night with all the coffee he drinks.

QUICK! Someone post more Devils video! I need something else to break down and over-analyze so maybe I can trick my brain into thinking the season isn't over yet!

That is terrible. These guys just got snagged....that's what happens when you're in the public eye, especially in LA.

Absolutely.

Zubrus and Janssen taking home hot ass chicks...now the real question: Hookers or not hookers? Janssen's girl looked at the camera like, "yup, get that angle of me, get my face on the big screen, I want my 5 seconds of fame)

Why I am watching these I don't know. I miss the boys already. (I hope the women in these videos are their wives/gfs!)

Lol Greene is the man. He is like Josefsons and Larssons uncle.

haha I know. Reminds me of me when I'm DD and have to herd all my drunk friends into the car. Sucks.

The videos are already on youtube. Spot has already been blown. They are a little stupid for doing this in LA land of paparazzi. out in random bars in northern NJ and Hoboken? No problem. Out in bars when you're playing in Columbus, Ohio? No problem. LA...asking for problems...even if it's innocent it's going to look bad.