Pics from the Ceremony

DevilMinder

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that picture of the whole arena inside is amazing... but it definately doesnt even look close to sold out... what happened did people leave after the ceremony?

If I had to guess, I'd say that picture was taken before the start of the 2nd period. It looks like people are headed back to their seats, and the players and officials appear to be in warmup mode.

ya

the music while the banner was rising was AMASING

does anyone have the music that they were playing...like the name of the song...or a link to it

it would also be helppful if anyone knew the link ot an online video that lets me download the whole ceremony onto my harddrive, because nhl.com dosnt let me do that

thanks very much!

The lowers looked a little bit sparse (though not nearly as bad as usual) and the uppers were packed. I was lucky to have 2 empty seats next to me because one of the guys I came with sat down in the handcapped section, but they'd only let one other person there. So there were 2 of us to 4 seats.

felt like the playoffs in there, the energy was great! And it was even better than the playoffs since it was all for #4.

*sniffle*

I'm gonna miss seeing him :(

ya

the music while the banner was rising was AMASING

does anyone have the music that they were playing...like the name of the song...or a link to it

it would also be helppful if anyone knew the link ot an online video that lets me download the whole ceremony onto my harddrive, because nhl.com dosnt let me do that

thanks very much!

someone said it was titans spirit from remember the titans in a different thread

excellent Diablos !

did you see all the sh*t for sale on ebay ?

$60 for a button that the employees got for free - thankfuly my friend who works there will be giving me hers.

and the mini-banner & posters are listed there as well.

but not mine - I'm keeping them !!

Yea thoes looke real good. Are they keeping them there for a while or was it just a one time thing?

dunno, but they looked awfully good. in fact most were unwilling to step on it at first.

too bad I can't make Dano Night too, but the Captains Night & S.O. were awesome !!

did you see all the sh*t for sale on ebay ?

$60 for a button that the employees got for free - thankfuly my friend who works there will be giving me hers.

That auction's up to $60 now?!?! :blink: Last I saw it was $20... and that was late last night!

and the mini-banner & posters are listed there as well.

*raises hand* I'm guilty of snagging a set of those. Also picked up the special-edition program.

If I wasn't lazy I would've stolen one of those vinyl #4 decals.

What sucked was that I had the opportunity to steal one...I got nervous an usher would yell at me though. I saw another guy walk out with one, so I said what the hell and turned around to go pull up a #4 but the next thing I knew, some dude already was ahead of me and went for it. :saddevil:

I also have some I'll post soon, in case anyone is interested. They'll be on the DVD as well.

Oh, and I need a good song for the slideshow of the celebrations pictures. any ideas?

well during the clips montages at the ceremony they played Better days by goo goo dolls.. i like it.

Or youre the best from Karate Kid fight montage :) lol

What sucked was that I had the opportunity to steal one...I got nervous an usher would yell at me though. I saw another guy walk out with one, so I said what the hell and turned around to go pull up a #4 but the next thing I knew, some dude already was ahead of me and went for it. :saddevil:

Yeah there was one left in the box office, and I just didn't feel like putting in the effort to get it.

I should've tried stealing the huge banner they had stuck on the floor that everyone was taking photos of. Some lady bitched at me for standing on it because she wanted to take photos. (I was talking to those guys about the new arena.) It's a banner stuck to the damned floor. People are going to stand on it.