NFC/AFC Championship Weekend (and NFL Awards too)!

CRASHER

Quite frankly they got lucky EDELMAN basically filled the Welker role.  After they've tried about fifteen different times to bypass him on the depth chart.

Yes, they did, couldn't agree more.  Passing attack was basically screwed once Gronk went down though.  Edelman was a great story, but it's kind of hard to have him as your go-to guy.  They had friggin' COLLIE catching passes in this game. 

They've got to get Brady some more targets, though I'm guessing they'll hope Dobson improves. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, look up Jace Amaro. I wouldn't be shocked if the Pats try and trade up to get him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, actually saw a mock draft somewhere that had the Pats taking him.  Pats rarely trade up though. 

I think they have to pull out all of the stops soon...not sure how much longer Brady is going to play.   

Denver was simply healthier than New England and that translated into being a better team.

BB got blood from a stone this season with the injuries and transition.  Defense gets all of their injured pieces back and its back to the Top-10 status that carried the Pats through the first 6 games.  The Patriots offensive line needs a new Center-Right Guard combo as neither Wendell nor Callahan could pass block worth a damn (nor run block against heavy DL's).  Gronk comes back; add a new WR to the improving Dobson and the offense can seriously improve.  Its another loss in the AFC Champion but the context is different.

Pats schedule next season: Division, @Indy, @Min, @GB, @SD, @KC,  Den, Chi, Det, Oak, Cin,

Starting to buy into Crashers assessment on Kap. He looks like a deer in the headlights this quarter. This is it. The drive to prove or disprove his critics

This was worth coming into the thread for this comment alone :thumbsup: ....welcome to the light manta!!!

I swear I thought Sherman was gonna drop THIS line during the post-game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49kFPeItBdg

lol I wouldn't be shocked if they drug tested Sherman on the spot after that.  Crabtree probably went off on him during the game, I'm sure that's why he unloaded on him after.

For some reason I like Sherman and can't stand the Niners even though both are equally as chippy.  Then again I kinda want Seattle to win if Peyton doesn't anyway since they've never won a SB and the Niners have a million of them.

I reap what a lot of niners fans are right now. When bowman went down that was it. Can't win without that dude. A blown call by the the ref oh Well. Wasn't kaps best game. But he can only learn from it. He did what he did in Green Bay, last minute drive except it didn't goes his way this time. Will save us money but he will learn from this. Hope Bowman gets better.

Another thing. Without kap this team scored 3 points and isn't even in the game. He kept them in but needs to read better, Richard Sherman made the POTY there. Otherwise its a san Fran win. Can't take that from kap. Sherman beasted that at the right moment any other back that ends up incomplete at the least. Kap makes big plays but also gives up big ones. He has a window higher then most, his faults are teachable. Hasn't started for a full two seasons. Can be right back at it next year!

Edited by CarterforPresident