----------------------------------

SP - Cliff Lee (CLE)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! GO NATIONAL LEAGUE!!!! :boogie::koolaid:

Maybe we will see Wright play 3rd base by the 7th inning. :noclue: Chipper is starting, but may play 3-4 innings tops. Wagner maybe if the game is close in the late innings.

Plus Aramis Rameriez is ahead of D- Wright in the reserves.

Aramis Ramirez and Wright have been equal in terms of production (Wright has 4 more RBIs, Ramirez has the higher average).. so its pretty even. I think Wright is a better fielder.. but considering how he is only a reserve they probably will put A-Ram in over Wright.. i do hope Wright gets an AB or 2 though

Edited by nmigliore

Whose you're favorite team?

Hmm, I'd have to say the Texas Rangers, then Houston, because of where I live I mostly see Astros games and I really like Berkman, but I see some Rangers ( not those Rangers :blink: ) games.

Then Probably the Mets, don't like either Chicago teams, not too keen on the Braves but I don't mind the Dbacks.

So I guess maybe the AL, but not really heavy, let's hope it's a good game, no injuries or HBPs, but plenty of RBIs.

Hmm, I'd have to say the Texas Rangers, then Houston, because of where I live I mostly see Astros games and I really like Berkman, but I see some Rangers ( not those Rangers :blink: ) games.

Then Probably the Mets, don't like either Chicago teams, not too keen on the Braves but I don't mind the Dbacks.

So I guess maybe the AL, but not really heavy, let's hope it's a good game, no injuries or HBPs, but plenty of RBIs.

Oh come on, of course Im cheering for Utley to get beaned in the head! :boogie::evil:

Edited by nmigliore

Oh come on, of course Im cheering for Utley to get beaned in the head! :boogie::evil:

That's mean :whistling:

The best part for me is when a runner comes from third base to home and blasts the catcher at home plate trying to make him drop the ball, that's great action, and all the dust comes up from the home plate area, it's great :boogie:

2-0 NL, Lance Berkman RBI sac fly in the 6th.. going to the bottom 6th..

LETS GO NL!

You forgot to mention that run was scored because of Utley's advancing single. I hope Wagner does not blow the lead now. I hope Lidge closes the game.

You forgot to mention that run was scored because of Utley's advancing single. I hope Wagner does not blow the lead now. I hope Lidge closes the game.

OH WOW I FORGOT UTLEY! OMG end of the world

:rolleyes:

Wagner wont blow the lead hes only in to get 1 out, better make sure Lidge dont blow it.