GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 5 NJ @ PHI - 5/8/12

RunninWithTheDevil

Wow Pierre shut the fvck up. After slow mo replay you still can't see that we were onsides on the first goal? Get your prescription checked coksucker

wouldnt it be offside cause he lifted his skate which made him offisde :huh:

just curious here not too sure

Edited by Devilsrock01

good thing is volchenkov got to the bench and sat there before getting up and leaving. might have gotten a stinger or whiplash or gotten some precautionary xrays. i dont think him missing the rest of the period is as bad as it looks but if hes gone for a while this isnt going to bode well if they advance.

good thing is volchenkov got to the bench and sat there before getting up and leaving. might have gotten a stinger or whiplash or gotten some precautionary xrays. i dont think him missing the rest of the period is as bad as it looks but if hes gone for a while this isnt going to bode well if they advance.

He was back on the ice before the period ended.

wouldnt it be offside cause he lifted his skate which made him offisde :huh:

just curious here not too sure

It would be offside if his neutral zone skate is up in the air. When the puck completely enters the zone and when his skate completely leaves contact with this ice were fractions of a second apart.

I think it probably was offside, but last game I felt the Flyers got a couple of "onsides" play like that, so I'm not going to be upset by it.

Shoulda shot more on Bryz after the Clarky goal, kinda let him off the hook by not peppering him with shots.

Yeah, thing about that is he hasn't actually been allowing bad shots to go in the last couple of games per se, the Clarkson one was just the world's stupidest puckhandling since Roy gave Sykora a goal in Game 4 of the '01 Finals.

Yeah, thing about that is he hasn't actually been allowing bad shots to go in the last couple of games per se, the Clarkson one was just the world's stupidest puckhandling since Roy gave Sykora a goal in Game 4 of the '01 Finals.

I know that but he's a head case, and another quickie would have probably broke him mentally.

holy sh!t thats interference? come on call that in the regular season not now. is there actually a game this entire playoff season thats been officiated well? it just really hurts to see games decieded by a whistle all over the league.

Oh my God. Again we almost give up and empty netter? How do they keep letting that happen?