The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Anyone get anything new?  I got a bunch of stuff.

Also selling a couple of stull (non-gamers).  Selling a Starter black alternate/fashion jersey in size XL customized by EPS as Gilmour.  Also have a Stephen Gionta Albany River Rats authentic Reebok 6100 jersey in size 58.  Has game use marks but it looks like it was once a gamer worn most likely by Ray Schultz in 2005-06 (he wore #5 and it looks like the previous number was a 5) and then someone bought it, stripped it and re-customized it as a Gionta, but never worn by him.  Also done in kiss-cut customization and not the usual layered style.  Still a nice authentic all around.

Also contemplating parting with my Zidlicky 2011-12 red set 2 gamer.  Thinking about it lol.

In the past 2 months or so I've acquired 4 gamers. Carter, Pelley, Pandolfo and Madden. Debating if I want to get in on the Meigray sale before it ends or go after something else.

I did just sell me Ryder retro gamer and am thinking about selling my Greene gamer and use the money towards something new as well.

Yeah I saw you post that Ryder for sale and it was scooped up the same day it seems like.

Madden is a shirt that I would like to get down the line, but right now the only one I see for sale is the one Hoagie has for $800 which is silly.  Plus it is an Edge Madden and would rather get a pre-Edge.

Yea. The jersey went quicker then I expected. Just happy it went to a good home.

Yeah I was offered the Madden and I couldn't pass it up for the price. It is and edge jersey but it does have the A and is photomatched. He's always been a favorite of mine so I couldn't pass it up.

Yeah the people go ga-ga over the retro night stuff so not really surprised at all.  Plus yours had some wear on it which is somewhat rare for them.  My Andy Greene 2014 retro night jersey has practically no wear on it and you would never know it was game used if it wasn't for the Meigray inventory tag.  The 2015 retro night Gelinas jersey I had was pretty much the same too.

I am interested to see if they will have 1 or 2 sets for Retro Night this year.  My bet is 1 set they use both games.  Hopefully that will increase the chances of wear on it.

Also got a new one in the other day.  A Brylin 2001-02 red set 2.  Wear is really good and better than I thought with cuts/holes as well as marks all over the sleeves and some on the front.  Love it.

I am iffy on if I even want a retro gamer this year.  I already have the Greene and the Josefson SS jersey, so it is not like I do not have any of that style.  I guess it will come down to price, wear, and if I already spent my cash on a possible Brodeur night jersey.

I love the Brylin and the wear on it is awesome.  I actually get more excitement out of jerseys like that than a clean modern jersey such as my Henrique.

I really like the retro jersey so I'll probably go after one if the price and the player is right. It's just a cool jersey to me.

I agree. The more wear the better and it's so fun getting a beat up jersey and seeing all the marks and repairs. That's why my Volchenkov is one of my favorite jerseys. It's hammered. I really need a goalie jersey I think. That would be cool to have one covered in pucks marks.

The most hammered jersey I have owned was actually that Zelepukin I recently acquired and then traded away.  It was a really nice shirt and one I didn't want to part with but had to make the trade work.  It had tears, marks, repairs and stains galore.  Really awesome shirt.

My other well used jerseys are my new Brylin, my 2007-08 Greene, and my 10-11 Zubrus. 

I didn't get it from Iceviolence (Hoagie), but it might be the same jersey (the website is down so I cannot check).

I got it from a collector and I know it was owned by 2 other collectors previously.  The collector I traded it to was actually the one who is the collector who had it the earliest that I know of.

I gotcha. The one that was on his sight is the only one I've ever seen available. It was a solid jersey. I'm trying to save some money for a good one. I really think an Elias needs to happen next for me. Seeing as it will probably be his last year. Plus I just bought All Star tickets so I need to get my funds back up from that haha.

I mean making deals with other collectors is the way to go now.  Sometimes a nice shirt pops up on eBay (no way am I paying anything close to $1500 for that Huscroft now on eBay) but usually other collectors are the best to get good shirts.  Very little of the older stuff floating out there these days.

Meigray has some decent stuff, but nothing I would go crazy for.  Got my Pando and my Rolston at this year's summer sale.  Not sure if I am even interested in anything that is on their website that would be eligible next year.

I agree. I would say all but 2 or 3 of my jerseys are from other collectors. I need to network more to meet new collectors. I'm still new so I don't know too many.

There are 2 jerseys I'm looking at on Meigray. Both should be eligible for the holiday sale so I'm gonna wait it out and hope for the best!

There is one on Meigray that I'm saving up for now. I actually have a trading card that is the match to the jersey and didn't even know it til a week ago haha.

I think I know which one you are talking about on eBay. I was watching that one myself. The Hedberg on there is really nice too.

I never got the pricing for the hedbergs. I've seen them go for silly prices. I guess he is another that has a following for whatever reason and drive up his value.

My three favorite players are not bad in terms of followings. One has a ton of supply, another is not exactly well followed much for whatever reason. However my third has not only devils fans but enforcers following him so I can never find any of his stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Now I see the real reason why they raised Elias.  I don't think they raised Elias because of his last season, but because they finally realized that $995 for a 1000+ point scorer who will have is number retired and possible future HOF is a pretty good deal compared to $1495 for a guy whose big claim to fame was a good rookie season playing between two superstars and having one big overtime goal 3 years ago.

Henrique jerseys are now $995 instead of $1495.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.