R O L L C A L L F O R T R U E B E L I E V E R S

sheeps

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Devils domination over the Flyers is officially over.

I believe Scott Stevens is done.

I beleive people are starting to see Colin White for what he is, a marginal player with a lack of discipline.

I beleive Brody's weaknesses were exposed this year.

I believe in Flyers in five.

Thanks, Zamode. That's the way I feel, too. I was afraid to come here today since I'm feeling pretty sad, but to see my feelings mirrored by you kind of lifts me, you know? Now, onward, to see how NJay is feeling. *Takes deep empowering breath*

bungham

I believe the devils have been breaking flyers fans hearts for many years now.

I believe you used the term domination.

I believe you will have to have many years of cups and success this decade if you hope to even the score with the devils.

You will not win the cup this year,deal with it.youll sleep better :evil:

--------Swampy

Hey we should be dealing with the fact the Devils won't be bringing home the cup! I mean.. like ANY team, much less the Devils, can come back from a 3-1 deficit - over Phillie at that... and THEN go on to WIN THE CUP???

:unsure: oh wait a sec...

Nevermind :evil:

I feel pretty good. but hell I'll probably feel pretty good even if the Devils are knocked out of it.

Did you ever wonder if they do it for the sheer drama. You know? Keep fans on the edge of their seats. More media exposure. Try to lure more fans. Oh, I don't know....just a crazy thought I had. :unsure:

Considering the arrogance the Flyers are going to come into the next game with, I'm betting on @ least a Game 6...

Went down to Myrtle Beach for few days-this comment is very rare-I'm glad to be back in Jersey. Bought some cheap Devils merchandise down there, the cashier looked at me like I was a daft crackpot.

Things look glum, but there's always room for the unpredictable. GO DEVILS

• 3 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.