Unable To Return

StarDew

When selecting View New Posts there is no way to return to that list unless one hits the back button for number of pages read...since this list is not sorted by forum it makes it a tad cumbersome to read something in heaven and then off topic then hell, etc especially if one wants to reply...how have others dealt with this? :unsure:

I usually right-click on each topic I want to read and open it in a new window. I don't mind that the threads with new posts aren't sorted by forum (they're sorted by date/time of last post, which is what you'd expect from such a page), and opening a new window for each thread keeps the list from getting zapped.

Like your approach Rowdy...gotta get used to it but it works like a charm..thnx :D

DM...if you select View new posts and open one you cannot return to the list returned from View new posts...you can only return to the forum that the post was in :blink: Gonna have to see how the flood control pans out...thnx a bunch :)

btw...why don't all forums have Fast Reply? This one doesn't :(

You have to enable fast reply in a forum by forum basis. I didn't get to these little used ones.

The view new posts is just a glorified search and you have to click the view new posts button everytime you want to view that list. Clicking back will just give you th expired results page.