new conference names?

Legion15

Have they ever said what they're going to call these 4 new "conferences"?, or are they just sticking with "A" "B" "C" and "D"?

god forbid they sell sponsorship to the highest bidder...could you imagine playing for the "Pepsi Division"?

Have they ever said what they're going to call these 4 new "conferences"?, or are they just sticking with "A" "B" "C" and "D"?

god forbid they sell sponsorship to the highest bidder...could you imagine playing for the "Pepsi Division"?

Have you heard any rumors to that effect? Would be an embarrassment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

New Jersey Devils

2013-14 Bridgestone Division Champions

Presented by Subway...Eat Fresh.

lol anything to generate a quick buck if it wasnt completely ridiculous im sure someone would want to try it ... fvcking ridiculous i do t know why they constantly have to fvck with sh!t in this league just leave it alone everything was fine the way its been!

I'm sure it'll just be something geographic, something like Atlantic, Central, Mid-West, and Pacific wouldn't surprise me.

Except Florida and Tampa are in what would be considered the "North". 

I don't think they're going to be geographically named this time around. I bet we're back to something like the Patrick Division.

lol anything to generate a quick buck if it wasnt completely ridiculous im sure someone would want to try it ... fvcking ridiculous i do t know why they constantly have to fvck with sh!t in this league just leave it alone everything was fine the way its been!

They start with this. Then it's ads on the practice jerseys. Then the game helmets. And then ads on the jerseys. Money talks.

Eastern Conference should be the Brodeur Conference.

Western should be the Howe Conference

Eastern Conference should be the Brodeur Conference.

Western should be the Howe Conference

This.. Lol I think eastern and western with geographically themed division names is easiest for the broader "casual fan base" that may not know Campbell from Howe

They start with this. Then it's ads on the practice jerseys. Then the game helmets. And then ads on the jerseys. Money talks.

We'll turn into the Euopean leagues, have you seen some of the lengths the ads go there!? Ads everywhere you can think of on the ice, to where you amost cant see the lines, ads all over the uniforms and even the refs have them halfway down their pants and shirts! It's like are you watching a sporting event or guys just covered in ads?

We'll turn into the Euopean leagues, have you seen some of the lengths the ads go there!? Ads everywhere you can think of on the ice, to where you amost cant see the lines, ads all over the uniforms and even the refs have them halfway down their pants and shirts! It's like are you watching a sporting event or guys just covered in ads?

I am European and one of my favourite things about the NHL is the distinct lack of advertising on the ice and on the jerseys. Some of the SEL jerseys are sexy as hell when you see them sans all the ads in exhibition games and whatnot. 

what was their reasoning for changing it anyway?

The travel was too unbalanced for the Western teams compared to the Eastern teams, especially for Detroit and Columbus.

i imagine we're getting pacific, central, atlantic and eastern

I was thinking something like that, but it would be kind of confusing having an Eastern Division and an Eastern Conference so I'm really interested to see what they come up with for that division since obviously Northeast wouldn't make sense for Florida and Tampa Bay.  They could avoid this problem by just naming the divisions after people again which is why I think that idea has some steam.

i still think that they should name at least a division after Marty.

New Jersey Devils

2014-2015

Brodeur Division Champions.

i like that.

I am European and one of my favourite things about the NHL is the distinct lack of advertising on the ice and on the jerseys. Some of the SEL jerseys are sexy as hell when you see them sans all the ads in exhibition games and whatnot.

In my opinion, the NHL is the most advertisement heavy league in North America. I mean there's advertisements on the playing surface (the ice and the boards)

Not complaining though, because it could get worse (like patches on jerseys)

In my opinion, the NHL is the most advertisement heavy league in North America. I mean there's advertisements on the playing surface (the ice and the boards)

Not complaining though, because it could get worse (like patches on jerseys)

Hell, they project ads onto the glass on TV broadcasts now. 

virtuallottoad.jpg