Sabres vs. Devils 2/25

pattyelias

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The defense looks pathetic...I know the Sabres have been on a ridiculous goal-scoring roll lately but come on! Roy wide open in the slot for the first goal, and then Afinogenov wide open to fire a 100 MPH shot that deflected off a stick for the second goal. There were even some lousy plays that didn't result in goals (Sean Brown for one with that stupid back pass to Marty).

I guess I should be happy we got three goals and that the EGG line looks like it's developing some pretty good chemistry, but I don't expect our recent offensive surge to continue and D wins in the playoffs anyway so the D better pick it up ASAP.

Just saw the highlights:

Nieder, WHAT A PASS to Elias on the PPG

Little G...Little G...Little G...he's small, he drives to the net, he doesn't stop trying, GOAL. Great shot by Martin to let up that goal.

WHITE SUCKS! Too much commitment on the Sabres 1st goal. Disgusting

Maxim's shot on the PP was a LASER. No one is stopping that.

Didn't see Pando's SHG. :(

Why does Center Ice say "dropped" for the time of  the TB/Atlanta game, I have never seen that before.

Originally scheduled but taken by an exclusive broadcast, in this case ESPN...wasn't this one of those vote for games?

Wow, Tampa/Atlanta on ESPN? What's the world coming to! :blink: