79 replies to this topic

#21 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:05 AM

Where is that thread where you babies were whining about the Flyers fans and how about the awful security team in Newark? When there is a story about a devils fan getting assaulted on Wednesday night, I'm sure none of you will be complaining.

Does she look "assaulted", retard? Seriously, find somewhere else to post, I have a feeling you can't post on Rangers forums because you've been run off them.

#22 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:36 AM

Does she look "assaulted", retard? Seriously, find somewhere else to post, I have a feeling you can't post on Rangers forums because you've been run off them.

aww shucks. I guess I have to find somewhere else to post because this d!p$h!t wants me to do so. Been here longer than you, fella. Retard? I guess you are in 2nd grade? Is that REALLY supposed to bother me? Never been run off any Rangers site, but thanks for playing.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:38 AM

And I've been spit at, cursed at, and threatened in and around MSG for wearing my devils jersey and I did not run to the nearest jabroni news outlet to whine.

That's also their side of the story and I doubt they were such angels themselves

you want a biscuit? Cursed at, you should be able to deal with, threatened? Not necessary, but most of those are futile attempts to get under your skin. Maybe in this case it wasn't so futile. Being spit at is way over the line, I'll give you that one.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#24 oconnellrules

oconnellrules

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

bummer. she lived to whine about it.

carlin was right.

"its all bullsh!t, folks. and its bad for ya."

cmon marty

#3 #4 #27 #30 #26

#25 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,905 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:56 AM

you want a biscuit? Cursed at, you should be able to deal with, threatened? Not necessary, but most of those are futile attempts to get under your skin. Maybe in this case it wasn't so futile. Being spit at is way over the line, I'll give you that one.

No and thats the point I was making. Where in my post did I say it got under my skin or I retaliated?

Unlike these Rags idiots, I didn't run to the nearest media outlet to whine and cry about the terrible Rags fans. I chalked everything up to wearing my Devils jersey at MSG and I knew I would be getting negative attention from a lot of the people. Even the Devils fans you say complained here about the Philly fans didn't run to News 12 to cry on camera about it.

Shows how soft Rags fans really are. I feel like setting up a charity fund for that couple to help pay for years of the eventual "emotional distress" therapy they will seek.

Edited by DevsMan84, 21 May 2012 - 08:58 AM.

#26 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,905 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:02 AM

aww shucks. I guess I have to find somewhere else to post because this d!p$h!t wants me to do so. Been here longer than you, fella. Retard? I guess you are in 2nd grade? Is that REALLY supposed to bother me? Never been run off any Rangers site, but thanks for playing.

you want a biscuit? :D

#27 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

He's "been here" a long time, but judging by the number of posts, he only is "active" on this site when the Devils play the Rags.
Posted Image

#28 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

"I was probably like "Lets go Rangers"" aka I was being obnoxious and deserved it
Posted Image

#29 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,905 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:14 AM

"I was probably like "Lets go Rangers"" aka I was being obnoxious and deserved it

and most likely drunk.

#30 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:16 AM

Where is that thread where you babies were whining about the Flyers fans and how about the awful security team in Newark? When there is a story about a devils fan getting assaulted on Wednesday night, I'm sure none of you will be complaining.

There's a difference between venting on an online forum, and calling the police and posturing in front of a news camera.

And Flyers fans are savages. You're comparing apples and sociopathic oranges. If someone says a Devils fan assaulted them, they probably heard the word "suck" one time too many and got insulted. If someone says a Flyers fan assaulted them, they're probably in a hospital.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#31 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:18 AM

This just goes back to that cop who faked be injured after the winter classic :P

If you want to attend away games, grow a pair

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#32 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:27 AM

What that b!tch meant to say was, "I was probably like 'Let's go Ranjas!' and, as I was screaming with my whiny voice directly in the ear of the guy in front of me, he told me to shut the f^$k up and I was like 'go f^$k yaself! Don't ya know who I yam, I'm the Khloe Kardashian of Toms Rivah you dumb mothaf^cka!" And then he spit on her. Plus, she shouldn't be that offended considering she's used to getting a guys bodily fluid splattered all over her face, except the fluid she's used to isn't saliva.

In all seriousness, the spitting (if it actually happened) is over the line. No need for that. With that being said, I'm glad she had a miserable experience and hopefully she never returns to the Rock.
Posted Image

#33 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:32 AM

What that b!tch meant to say was, "I was probably like 'Let's go Ranjas!' and, as I was screaming with my whiny voice directly in the ear of the guy in front of me, he told me to shut the f^$k up and I was like 'go f^$k yaself! Don't ya know who I yam, I'm the Khloe Kardashian of Toms Rivah you dumb mothaf^cka!" And then he spit on her. Plus, she shouldn't be that offended considering she's used to getting a guys bodily fluid splattered all over her face, except the fluid she's used to isn't saliva.

In all seriousness, the spitting (if it actually happened) is over the line. No need for that. With that being said, I'm glad she had a miserable experience and hopefully she never returns to the Rock.

:rofl: That is a little green plus mark for you. Ranjas....you kill me :rofl:
Posted Image

#34 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,292 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:27 AM

Back in 2000, a 10 year old Leafs fan to me to suck his dick while his dad nodded approvingly.

Gill: Well, did [you], or what?
Brodie: Jesus Christ, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public!

/Mall Rats

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#35 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:37 AM

:troll1:

Who lets that a hole post here ?

She always acts like this is a rags board and we're starting trouble with her?

#36 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

Matteau posts here all the time during Devils Rags, and is fair and classy. Do I agree with him/her on this issue? No, but there are a lot of Devils fans on this board who are worse posters. You wanna argue, be my guest, but stop with the personal b!tching.

Sorry to get all hall monitory.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#37 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

Matteau posts here all the time during Devils Rags, and is fair and classy. Do I agree with him/her on this issue? No, but there are a lot of Devils fans on this board who are worse posters. You wanna argue, be my guest, but stop with the personal b!tching.

This is what you call fair and classy?

This troll should have been banned a long time ago. Banning other teams fans is the only thing HF boards does right. NJDevs has just always been open to other teams fans who don't troll too hard but I'd rather see all Ranger fans banned cause if I never had to deal or talk to another Rangers fan for the rest of my life it would be fine by me.

#38 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:02 AM

i remember when they were talking about the winter classic incident on WFAN and some Islanders fan called and said it even happened in the 1980's. He said he went to MSG one day with a friend in an Islanders jersey and when he went to the concession stand, three rangers fans surrounded him saying if he didnt throw out his Islanders jersey, they were going to beat him down. Apparently the guy threw out his jersey and he was upset because he had it autographed by Mike Bossy

#39 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

I think you must work for Fox news if you think her post's are fair and classy, this is a Devils fan's board, we don't need fans from other teams coming here and starting crap...they have their own boards for that.

#40 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:18 AM

No that's how every Ranger fan starts on this board, then their true blue arrogant @sshole attention whore colors show. It's happened with every single one of them over the years. Same goes with every Ranger fan I've ever known. Douche bag is in their DNA.
gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users