GDT: ECF Game 2 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

ZeroGravityFat

beat these fvcking pussies tonight. take one timers to the of faces of these motherfvckers if they're gonna jump in front of every puck. hit em' hard enough, they'll stop doing it. crash the net, get some pucks past the queen, and tie this series up. LETS FVCKING GO DEVILS!!

Harrold in and Larsson out.

Lineup is pretty much back to what it was at game 1 against the Panthers.

nj.com

I guess we are looking to turn the puck over more or something?

beat these fvcking pussies tonight. take one timers to the of faces of these motherfvckers if they're gonna jump in front of every puck. hit em' hard enough, they'll stop doing it. crash the net, get some pucks past the queen, and tie this series up. LETS FVCKING GO DEVILS!!

I agree completely. Crash the net on the bubble boy goalie. Seriously, is there anybody else in the league who just slides from post to post without moving in any other direction as much as the queen?

Edited by CaptainRafalski

The speed Harrold usually brings to the game is the speed of the opposing team heading towards our goal after he turns it over.

Maybe I am the only one who thought he played great in the first series? I thought he was solid defensively and helped the transition game. He is a very good skater.

Maybe I am the only one who thought he played great in the first series? I thought he was solid defensively and helped the transition game. He is a very good skater.

I thought he turned the puck over a lot and helped the Panthers transition game. He was one of the Panthers best players in my opinion (and the Flyers' in game one of that series).

Maybe Debo wants more speed on defense, that volch larrson pair is very slow.

Yup a bit more "quickness" with and without the puck. haglan and kreider might have scared Debo or hopefully we are planning to skake by the blockers

LGDs - must win game

I thought he turned the puck over a lot and helped the Panthers transition game. He was one of the Panthers best players in my opinion (and the Flyers' in game one of that series).

At least he managed 4 assists in that series. I really think Debo is using him for his speed, he is fast, much faster than Larsson.

Whoa whoa whoa wait wait.. Is Harrold still in tonight?? Noooo.. I wanna quick tell DeBoer to change his mind.

He plays on the pp sure, but the guy is a walking mistake. I know of said it before but it's luk putting Eduardo Nunez into the in field untie playoffs. Seriously, does anyone feel comfortable with this??