Ryan Carter

njdevil26

Can someone please enlighten me as to what the hell is happening in this thread? I open it and I'm like great this is probably gonna be a bash Carter, bench Carter yadda yadda yadda thread, nope. Okay, did someone goof on a name/thread title? nope? What's happening? Was this like a gag thread?

I tried to find the last Ryan Carter thread when we claimed him so we could talk about what a good pickup it was and how good he is playing. I accidentally bumped this thread which was made when he was waived in 2010 and we didn't claim him.

Edited by Zubie#8

I'm surprised he was even brought up in 2010 lmao.  At least last year when we claimed him there was reason for thinking we might, since DeBoer coached him the previous year and was here now.  Then again the first half of 2010, the Hanson Brothers would have been an improvement over what most of our players were doing.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'm surprised he was even brought up in 2010 lmao.  At least last year when we claimed him there was reason for thinking we might, since DeBoer coached him the previous year and was here now.  Then again the first half of 2010, the Hanson Brothers would have been an improvement over what most of our players were doing.

I'm so slow, I initially thought this was the thread from last year when we did acquire him. JUST realized it wasn't. I did think seeing "November" was weird cause I swore we claimed him in October, but still didn't click. whoops!

I tried to find the last Ryan Carter thread when we claimed him so we could talk about what a good pickup it was and how good he is playing. I accidentally bumped this thread which was made when he was waived in 2010 and we didn't claim him.

Ahh many thanks man, those date of posts while so small, turn out to be important. Yeah, for praise on Carter look no further than Chico, at least once a game he works in how he thinks "his goal vs. the Rangers in game 5 of the ECF was the most important of the playoffs" lol

Ahh many thanks man, those date of posts while so small, turn out to be important. Yeah, for praise on Carter look no further than Chico, at least once a game he works in how he thinks "his goal vs. the Rangers in game 5 of the ECF was the most important of the playoffs" lol

It was a big one though, that game 5 was so pivotal. The Devils would have been devastated if they lost that game after leading 3-0.

I love ryan carter he turned into one of my favorite devils... i like him better then bernier, but i still may be holding a little grudge against him after he caused that penalty last year in game 6 against LA and the entire game crumbled to sh!t after that.

I love ryan carter he turned into one of my favorite devils... i like him better then bernier, but i still may be holding a little grudge against him after he caused that penalty last year in game 6 against LA and the entire game crumbled to sh!t after that.

Can't blame Bernier, the devil made him do it!

• 2 weeks later...