GDT - Edmonton @ New Jersey, 7:00pm

Z-Man

Imagine what they'd be like without a soon to be 42 year old forward, on a one year deal, who is most likely European bound next season. 

This team should be a seller. It's not a playoff team and it's more then one top 6 forward away from being one. This is the perfect roster/situation to sell off and get returns on, as it could provide valuable depth to Playoff/Cup contenders.  

Edited by TheRedStorm

I mean I think DeBoer is a good coach, and I'd like to believe it's a nuts and bolts kind of thing, but the obsession with Gionta when the player that actually scores a goal gets demoted? I really wish we had a pain in the ass beat writer like Brooks that will get in DeBoer's face about these sorts of things. At least it would force him to explain things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean I think DeBoer is a good coach, and I'd like to believe it's a nuts and bolts kind of thing, but the obsession with Gionta when the player that actually scores a goal gets demoted? I really wish we had a pain in the ass beat writer like Brooks that will get in DeBoer's face about these sorts of things. At least it would force him to explain things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping TG or Miller will break his balls like after the Nashville game. These are questions that absolutely need to be asked.