479 replies to this topic

#41 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

another thing i wanted everyones opinion of was whether or not we should make a thread on a forum to keep a trade tracker, or just keep all that stuff on the message board in the league? I noticed some leagues are making threads on EAs website and keeping all their activity logged in there. The only problem is that we have people playing for several forums and it might be hard to get everyone to make an account for the same forum. Personally ii wud just keep all that stuff on xbox cause it the easiest. But i noticed some people were doing it so i thought i wud just throw it out there. Just and idea, whats everyones opinion?

#42 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,331 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

I imagine keep it on Xbox since there is more than one forum involved.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#43 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,844 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

I think we should keep it on xbox, but also we can have some trade talks here too (obviously only members of NJDevs could see though).

Ill start- Im the Stars and Im looking for a solid dman and have a surplus of forwards

Only untouchables are Benn, Eriksson, Lehtonen, Goligoski and Roy

Edited by SMantzas, 05 September 2012 - 06:17 PM.

#44 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

If it would be possible, I would like everyone within the league to add each other as soon as possible. Just take like 20 minutes and friend request everyone and just say your in the same GM connected league as them. The game comes out Tuesday, but the early release starts tomorrow. Im hoping by the time the game comes out on tuesday everyone will be "friends." I will get be on tonight at some point and will add everyone. Thanks!

#45 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

Phoenix-UnsayingRhyme7

Hey, i tried to add this gamertag today and it said it was not valid. im Wondering if you possibly misspelled it? Let me know when u see this.

#46 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:55 PM

Also Floqnaw has requested to not be added because he shares his account with his brother

#47 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

The league is now up and running. I sent everyone a friend request earlier in the week, and about 20 of the players have added me. For those of you that are friends with me there will be a request to join the league in ur messages. For those that have no added me yet, i would suggest doing so. If for some reason you do not have the message to join let me know. If you wanna search for the league and join that way search for the league named "THE NHL." If you do join the league, DO NOT start playing. I want to get all gms locked in before the games start. If you do not have the early release, it is fine. Like i said games will not start until everyone is in the league. I would like everyone to repsond if they could to whether or not they will be joining either soon, or on tuesday when the game comes out for everyone. Oh and one last thing, im the commisioner, but im also playing as the Devils and my gametag is "NJD3" is anyone needs to contact me via xbox

#48 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,331 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

Im not really in the gaming circuit... largely my Xbox is just my NHL gaming device.

How do you get an early release copy?

image-300x225.jpg

| 2014 Season | 

#49 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

Im not really in the gaming circuit... largely my Xbox is just my NHL gaming device.

How do you get an early release copy?

You get the EA season ticket. It gives u all the EA games 3 days early, and a bunch of extra in game content. It costs $25 but i wud suggest not getting it cause the nhl early release expires once the actual game comes out. Its essentially a really good deal on downloadable content for all the ea titles with the perk of being able to play the games a few days early. Since nhl is coming out tuesday i wouldnt recommend getting it at this point tho

#50 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,331 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:56 PM

You get the EA season ticket. It gives u all the EA games 3 days early, and a bunch of extra in game content. It costs $25 but i wud suggest not getting it cause the nhl early release expires once the actual game comes out. Its essentially a really good deal on downloadable content for all the ea titles with the perk of being able to play the games a few days early. Since nhl is coming out tuesday i wouldnt recommend getting it at this point tho

Gotcha... yea, I don't buy any of the extras either... so essentially just paying $25 a year to play a couple days early...
C'MON TUESDAY

image-300x225.jpg

| 2014 Season | 

#51 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:23 PM

Hey, i tried to add this gamertag today and it said it was not valid. im Wondering if you possibly misspelled it? Let me know when u see this.

Sorry for the trouble and hassle. It's not your fault it's mine. It's UnsayingRhyme07. My bad apologies!

#52 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

Ok, so the game comes out tomorrow and i was wondering how many of us will be getting it then. I set up the league already cause i had the early release and so far either 6 or 7 players have joined. I have also attempted to friend request everyone but some people have yet to accept. Again my gamertag is NJD3. The reason im asking about when everyone is getting it is because im hoping to start the league either tomorrow or wednesday. If everyone could respond and say when they are picking up the game it wud be greatly appreciated. I know some people were tempted to start games already, so the quicker we can start this the better. If you want to join the league its called THE NHL. Just go to GM Connected and press search leagues and type that in. More than one will show up but just find the that says the commisioner is NJD3.
One final thing, i got ur message believeinbrodeur and i sent ur gamertag a friend request. So you should be set now.
Thanks Everyone

#53 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,331 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

I plan on picking the game up tomorrow evening after work.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2014 Season | 

#54 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

I'll be picking it up this afternoon once I get out of class.

believe-devs.jpg

#55 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,331 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:36 AM

I have my copy in my car, picked it up this morning... now I stare at the clock until 6:30 when I leave work.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2014 Season | 

#56 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:10 AM

If a spot in this opens up (perhaps if somebody doesn't buy the game on time), count me in.

My gamertag is jwomp.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#57 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

Damn, I was hoping to join but looks liek I am late to the party... I am picking up my copy after work tonight, and would love to join if any openings come up. KAZhound on Xbox...

#58 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,844 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

Probably not till the weekend. My girlfriend got it for me for our anniversary and I won't see her till then

#59 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

I think there will be teams opening up. Some people have not added me and havnt responded about getting the game from other forums, so i may know by tonight if spots are open. Ill post later tonight if i know anything.

#60 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

Probably not till the weekend. My girlfriend got it for me for our anniversary and I won't see her till then

As long as it wont be a couple weeks. Thanks for posting, and letting us know. The original kid who wanted to be the flyers asked my brother the other day if we cud wait a month for him. Someone else is playing as the flyers now. Haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users