GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ New Jersey Devils

Aznjsn

Ohhhhh a ranger fan is calling you out ScoreMore

20 bucks says the Devils make the playoffs.

You're on. $20.

When we do make the playoffs, you will be the first one celebrating on here saying how you knew it was going to happen and we are taking the cup. Just stop.

I hope they do. I don't want them not to. I just don't think they're gonna. You have...NYR,BOS,SENS,FLYERS,CAPS,PENS,LEAFS,PANTHERS ...those are a lot of teams w/ good players who are a tad bit hotter than us at the moment.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol 9th, no wonder you were arguing they were an elite team after four games. I had them eighth in the EAST, behind Boston, Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh, Buffalo (who was supposed to be a contender with all their additions before it blew up after Lucic ran into Miller), Tampa (after Guy Boucher was supposed to have revolutionized hockey last year) and the Rangers.

There's no way that Buffalo should've been a contender after their additions. I didn't think they'd be this bad, but they are not good, nor should they have been expected to be particularly good.

You're on. $20.

I hope they do. I don't want them not to. I just don't think they're gonna. You have...NYR,BOS,SENS,FLYERS,CAPS,PENS,LEAFS,PANTHERS ...those are a lot of teams w/ good players who are a tad bit hotter than us at the moment.

half way through the season.