NFL Week 13!

CRASHER

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good God can ONE person on the NFL Network just man up and admit Tomlin played 12th man on that return on purpose today???

Jesus what a joke.....the NFL better smack him  around today.....

they also suspended the ref in the Redskin game who can't count past 3rd down (this is good and about time).....damn I miss the replacement refs :P

Good God can ONE person on the NFL Network just man up and admit Tomlin played 12th man on that return on purpose today???

Jesus what a joke.....the NFL better smack him around today.....

they also suspended the ref in the Redskin game who can't count past 3rd down (this is good and about time).....damn I miss the replacement refs :P

Seriously. I don't think I've heard one of these idiot talking head former players or coaches admit Tomlin did that sh!t on purpose. To the talking heads, NO ONE could EVER THINK about doing something so egregious and out of line. Gimme a fvcking break. It's plain as day, just cut the sh!t and call him out. I'm sure if it was Philbin who did that and not Tomlin, the media would have already drawn and quartered him and they'd have him fired already.

Seriously. I don't think I've heard one of these idiot talking head former players or coaches admit Tomlin did that sh!t on purpose. To the talking heads, NO ONE could EVER THINK about doing something so egregious and out of line. Gimme a fvcking break. It's plain as day, just cut the sh!t and call him out. I'm sure if it was Philbin who did that and not Tomlin, the media would have already drawn and quartered him and they'd have him fired already.

I wish Jacoby Jones had mowed him down personally (but I don't think he's big enough)....they showed a video this morning of him STEPPING TO THE RIGHT and even pointed it out....they went to Fassel "no I don't think he did it on purpose, he was just watching the big screen"....apparently he can't do that well either if HE DOESN'T SEE HIMSELF ON IT!!!!!!

Miami is a big iffffff. There's a chance Carolina takes that seat if they handle the saints like we think.

Admittedly 3-1 over the last four is a bit of homer bias, but if they can win @Pit this week, I think they have a good shot.

It's also near impossible to predict anything yet until we hear about the status of Aaron Rodgers, because Green Bay touches so many playoff contenders' lives in the remaining four games. 

I heard he was out for the rest of the season. Green bay is done. And your right. Outside of Tampa, atlanta,houston and Jacksonville and Washington every one is fighting for the wildcard.

Admittedly 3-1 over the last four is a bit of homer bias, but if they can win @Pit this week, I think they have a good shot.

It's also near impossible to predict anything yet until we hear about the status of Aaron Rodgers, because Green Bay touches so many playoff contenders' lives in the remaining four games.

How about those Ravens?

That is a rough schedule.  MIN, @DET, NE, @CIN.

It is entirely possible that Detroit could shoot their own legs off in that second game...if the Ravens could pull off MIN and DET, they have as good a shot as anyone of being in the playoffs.  Division, eh...Bengals need to lose to Indy or Minn plus Pittsburgh and Baltimore for the division to be realistic, and that assumes a 3-1 or better record over that 4 game stretch for Baltimore.  It's not out of the realm of possibility, but fair to say that the Wild Card is an infinitely better chance.

Think Baltimore will pick off NE at home.  Can't see them losing to Minnesota at home either.  It's what they do against the Lions and Bengals on the road that will decide their fate.  I usually don't get too excited about teams that fatten up at home and suck on the road, and that's been Baltimore's MO in 2013.  If they are going to wind up 8-8, it's obviously a lot more ideal to beat the Bengals and NE to get there...that gives them an 8-4 conference record, and they're in very good shape from a tie-breaker standpoint.   

Well here's a start:

MIKE TOMLIN FINED $100,000, STEELERS STILL COULD LOSE DRAFT PICK - Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin has been fined $100,000 for interfering with a play in progress during last Thursday night’s game against the Baltimore Ravens. In addition, because the conduct affected a play on the field, the Steelers could lose a draft pick. That will be considered after the final order of the 2014 draft has been determined.

They can't lay the hammer down hard enough on him for this.....

Steeler draft pick penalties come into play if the 4 pts Ravens lost on Tomlin interference factor in determining playoff teams

So I guess pretty much a slim chance of the Steelers losing a draft pick...but if they are going to make it result-based it does seem like if the Ravens had actually lost the game Goodell would have come down on the Steelers even harder.

So I guess pretty much a slim chance of the Steelers losing a draft pick...but if they are going to make it result-based it does seem like if the Ravens had actually lost the game Goodell would have come down on the Steelers even harder.

I heard it might be their last pick overall.....or a compensation pick for losing a free agent....if it's their useless 7th round pick I'm gonna be pissed off....and the more sh!t Tomlin spews about not knowing where he was (nice sh!t eating grin after the fact by the way), the more infuriated I get about this.....just further proof what an embarrassment Goodell is to the sport.....

There a little excessive with this Tomlin thing. A lot of poeple think so including some qbs. If the game wasn't on national and tv it wouldnt be blown this big.

Is it really??? He affected the course of the game from the sideline directly, broke about ten league rules in the process and put Jones in a VERY dangerous situation, not to mention made the league look like idiots in the process (doesn't take much :P ) since a flag wasn't even thrown

Well coaches are always in that white box as said. He wasnt tripped like tht one dhdr was before( idk the game) it didnt benefit either Pittsburgh or Baltimore. Tomlin is one if thr most respected coaches in the league and has an great track record. Was it intent. Csnt fine on something no one ever knows. He took responsibility of everything. So idk. Majority because of what I stated thinks its a bit much. Fact it was one national tv puts the stress on goodell to do this.

Well coaches are always in that white box as said. He wasnt tripped like tht one dhdr was before( idk the game) it didnt benefit either Pittsburgh or Baltimore. Tomlin is one if thr most respected coaches in the league and has an great track record. Was it intent. Csnt fine on something no one ever knows. He took responsibility of everything. So idk. Majority because of what I stated thinks its a bit much. Fact it was one national tv puts the stress on goodell to do this.

I heard his interview on SIrius/XM....and he was so full of crap it would have exploded any toilet on the planet....the level of ummm and errrrrr about it....and then when he was talking about healthy players....smooth stumble free convo....he's lying through his teeth (not that I blame him).....treating this as a wink wink nudge nudge kinda thing is only gonna make it happen AGAIN

....a similar incident got a Jet special team coach FIRED....

as for his "track record"....I can think of 31 other head coaches who haven't affected the play while "watching a jumbotron" :)

Jesus....not even Schiano for all his buffoon tactics has.....

Oh no your right he looked dam shady with that grin. But in the end it had no affect.(Torrey smiths words) if it wasn't on national tv it wouldnt haven been a deep 100,000 grand. Wasnt right. Hell no.

Point differential IS a playoff tiebreaker is it not?? NO ONE was catching Jones unless Tomlin has his "oopsie"

Are there not a thousand teams still in the AFC playoff hunt??

The difference in a TD and a FG, not to mention how the end of the game was handled.....it might still be a determining factor

The NFL needs to be harsh and decisive about it NOW to ensure it doesn't happen again and something worse comes out of it.....

Like Flacco and Warner said. Its a bit much.

And it SHOULD be....affecting the outcome of a game from the sidelines< "accident" or NOT is a serious offense and messing with the integrity of the game......given the commissioner has no integrity either but that's not the point.....