Got kicked out of the game last night

DaneykoIsGod

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend has season tickets in 232 but on the aisle between 232 and 233 and he said he saw all that sh!t go down and he said and i quote "The man lady with mascara in the team Canada jersey was an a$$hole...the girl they were with was so fvcking ugly looking." He also said the guy who first threw the beer was being a doucher.

The "fake cop" is a cop and his son was up there and when sh!t went down we was worried. About the other people, sorry about that, can't account for everyone, the Crazies in general are great fans. Come to every game and cheer for the Devils. But people are people and not everyone can get along. But base it on the person, not on a entire group.

Fake cop or real cop, the guy acted like a juiced up a-hole. If you're worried about your son, have him sit by you. Being an off-duty cop isn't an invitation to try to hurt people. At least it shouldn't be.

But you're right about judging people individually rather than as a group. It's just tough when they proudly label themselves as a group, refer to themselves as a group and, in many ways, act as a group. There are definitely good people among the "Crazies," but unfortunately it's usually the case that the good ones get lost in the mix of the sh!t ones.

Bingo. That was my main problem, he came out of no where to confront me and you, while not knowing the whole story. And G-Rock spotted him talking to the usher after the first period, trying to get us kicked out. When he confronted me he ripped my necklace off and tore the neck on my Friesen jersey.

He took the lies of the people in front of us and ran with it. I also found it funny how the security people decided to hear the mascara kid's story yet treated me like I just punched a baby.

An awful night to say the least, but its over and I will work on trying to get us some kind of compensation.

Maybe a gift certificate to Bennigans?

Hold out until we get free gumballs too.

my friend has season tickets in 232 but on the aisle between 232 and 233 and he said he saw all that sh!t go down and he said and i quote "The man lady with mascara in the team Canada jersey was an a$$hole...the girl they were with was so fvcking ugly looking." He also said the guy who first threw the beer was being a doucher.

THANK YOU!

Sit in 225.. We're the loudmouth section (I'm in 226)

I like 225. CJ is awesome and I even got to chat with CR76 last time. Great people over there. CRASHER and his 208-209 neighborhood are a great group of fans too.

CJ and CR are over by me? interesting... i became a season ticket holder just before the all-star break so im not at the point where i know the people around me

When I go, I sit in Row 3, Seat 2 in 225. Feel free to say hello.

There is a very thin line between: being "rowdy" and being an "a$$hole".

And usually those who cross the line don't know it. What they think is being fun might be annoying as hell to those around them. Not saying that happened here - obviously I as nowhere near it - but I know alot of people who think they are fun and hilarious when they get drunk but they couldn't be more annoying.

I find this hilarious as I got a call on Sunday from my buddy about some sh!t that happened Saturday night, yet a completely different story. I'm not going to go into detail but I will say this about the 3 people I know or as you guys have been saying the "3 a$$holes".

Alex - Short kid with MacLean jersey - Probably one of the nicer kid's I know. Knows a sh!t load about hockey, especially the Devils. I've waited in the 10$ line with him probably around 20 times this season for tickets, been to almost every game with him, never had a problem ever. We always try for 233 as we love to sit there with the Crazies because we find it a ton of fun to sit with them. I guess people here don't like them but hey, everyone has their own opinion and I respect that. Here is Alex's biggest problem, when he drinks he can just be downright embarrassing. He gets loud and does stupid ass sh!t, which is why this story doesn't surprise me at all, but if you talked to him while he was sober (and you are a Devils fan) he will probably talk your ear off about anything Devils/NHL related.

Rob - "Fat kid with mascara" - Though I've never seen him wear mascara before I know this is who you're talking about because I got the story from him also. I'm actually really surprised by this, he usually is just kind of loud at times, usually his other friends or cousin he brings that are the extremely loud ones. The whole thing about him really surprises me but from what I heard he had had quite a few to drink so.... =/

Erin - Troll Girl - Yea... not even really a Devils fan, never really been a fan. Loud and obnoxious when sober... even worse when not.... Nothing in this story surprised me about her, thats why when she comes to the games I try not to sit next to her. Oh well.

Anyways my guess would be the security guard was Byron (kind of looks like Samuel L Jackson) and we've known him since last season waiting on line. I don't know what Rob was talking about with him the whole time but I do know Rob was apologizing about what had happened because we've never had a problem with anyone before.

I'm truthfully sorry all this happened even though I wasn't there. I'm sure some of you will go "Oh this Jolly kid likes 233 lets not listen to his opinion", if that's true than well not really my problem, I love everywhere I sit (minus those old guys in 225 who always root against the Devils) and I always find people to get along with, usually when I go with my friends (which usually includes Alex) everyone around us gets along and everyone has a good time.

DaneykoisGod I will say one thing that is wrong about your story. Saying that Alex is the kind of guy who doesn't even stand when the Devils score is completely false. Like I said I've been to about 20 games with him just this season, we usually request the back row of 233 for the sole purpose of standing for most of the game. Don't want to start a fight or anything but he is a huge Devils fan and that just isn't true.

fvck I gotta head to class, I really hope this cleared some sh!t up, and really really hope this doesn't start any sh!t... I just wish everyone could not give a sh!t and focus on this anger/hate on Flyers/Rangers fans, that's what anger/hate was invented for. =P

Alex - Short kid with MacLean jersey - Probably one of the nicer kid's I know. Knows a sh!t load about hockey, especially the Devils. I've waited in the 10$ line with him probably around 20 times this season for tickets, been to almost every game with him, never had a problem ever. We always try for 233 as we love to sit there with the Crazies because we find it a ton of fun to sit with them. I guess people here don't like them but hey, everyone has their own opinion and I respect that. Here is Alex's biggest problem, when he drinks he can just be downright embarrassing. He gets loud and does stupid ass sh!t, which is why this story doesn't surprise me at all, but if you talked to him while he was sober (and you are a Devils fan) he will probably talk your ear off about anything Devils/NHL related.

Rob - "Fat kid with mascara" - Though I've never seen him wear mascara before I know this is who you're talking about because I got the story from him also. I'm actually really surprised by this, he usually is just kind of loud at times, usually his other friends or cousin he brings that are the extremely loud ones. The whole thing about him really surprises me but from what I heard he had had quite a few to drink so.... =/

Erin - Troll Girl - Yea... not even really a Devils fan, never really been a fan. Loud and obnoxious when sober... even worse when not.... Nothing in this story surprised me about her, thats why when she comes to the games I try not to sit next to her. Oh well.

Let me chop in again too.... Rob was trying to get with Erin (hence the beer purchases for them :P)

Alex was pissing and moaning about the South Park Stuff when we saw them first intermission... I kinda ignored it and was more trying to keep drunken cousin on her two feet :P

All three times I've seen and talked with said Rob... he seemed ok enough, but they were short stays and he's never sat on my side

(FYI, the cousin you refer to is named Gina... oh boy :blink: )

I think poor DiG and friends got caught in the drama cross-fire between those 3

You feel kinda weird when you know both sides of something silly like this ya know??

and let me add this is a CLASSIC case of why I hate beer at sporting events and why I see no need for it :P

Ive never had a problem cheering. I mean this one kid asked me to be quiet right after rolston had the game winner in ot against ottowa earlier this season i was like wow the game is over and you want me to be quiet. That was funny

Having never been to a Devils home game, who are the 233 Crazies?

A bunch of people who look like they came straight out of a Weird NJ magazine. Im all for chants and stuff to make the atmosphere louder but the stuff they come up with is so lame, like not even funny at all, yet their entire crew laughs at every one of their 'jokes'.

Last game i went to they were screaming anti-canadian sentiment all game long for some odd reason. It wasnt creative or anything, it was just one guy yelling obnoxiously 'I hope Canadians die!' and the whole crew of odd-looking people laughing along. An old canadian couple were unfortunately in that section and i felt sorry for them.

Very odd, disgraceful lot.

But as for the story, DaneykoIsGod, you shouldnt have incited things by hurling insults at them. For that you got what you had coming. Unfair with the fat guy though.

Edited by devlman

It sucks that section 233 (or crazies) has this reputation now........ Not everyone that sits there displays bad behavior, etc.

What also sucks, is the high school battle of 'whos the better Devils fans' is back...... :rolleyes:

A bunch of people who look like they came straight out of a Weird NJ magazine. Im all for chants and stuff to make the atmosphere louder but the stuff they come up with is so lame, like not even funny at all, yet their entire crew laughs at every one of their 'jokes'.

Last game i went to they were screaming anti-canadian sentiment all game long for some odd reason. It wasnt creative or anything, it was just one guy yelling obnoxiously 'I hope Canadians die!' and the whole crew of odd-looking people laughing along. An old canadian couple were unfortunately in that section and i felt sorry for them.

But as for the story, DaneykoIsGod, you shouldnt have incited things by hurling insults at them. For that you got what you had coming. Unfair with the fat guy though.

Brilliant stuff- half of the Devils team is Canadian. :rolleyes:

If you want passionate fans that have funny cheers but are respectful at the same time, then 208-209 is for you.

If you want little kid and fan clubs of the other team, the balconies behind the goals are for you.

If you want corporate quiet people, the lower section is for you.

For the first time ever at a Devils game I got to sit in the club seats at the low center ice right on the red line behind the penalty box for the Minnesota game and honestly the "corporate" people made it the worst game I've ever been to. Its not even the Beer that made it bad, it was bad almost the second the puck dropped. Being behind the penalty box made it worse. They were yelling at Holik and then the Wild took 2 penalties in the 2nd or 3rd period(Kim Johnsson and James Shepard) and I swear they were louder then the Goal horn. They didn't even pronounce Johnsson's name right and they were under the illusion that Manny Fernandez was in net and then was pulled for Nick Backstrom, when in reality Backstrom was pulled for Harding. Being up against the glass made it worse cause their noise would just reverberate back at us. I have never prayed so hard to not have to hear the PA announcer say "And its time for another PSENG POWERPLAY" I will never tell my Girlfriend or her parents that It was the worst game I have ever been to cause the tickets were so expensive though. :doh1:

EDIT: Food was amazing though...

Edited by NJDevils1214

I find this hilarious as I got a call on Sunday from my buddy about some sh!t that happened Saturday night, yet a completely different story. I'm not going to go into detail but I will say this about the 3 people I know or as you guys have been saying the "3 a$$holes".

Very interesting......

Anyways my guess would be the security guard was Byron (kind of looks like Samuel L Jackson) and we've known him since last season waiting on line. I don't know what Rob was talking about with him the whole time but I do know Rob was apologizing about what had happened because we've never had a problem with anyone before.

haha Yeah, he did kinda look like Sam Jackson. He was very cool throughout the whole ordeal, but it makes absolute sense that these kids knew him previously.

I'm truthfully sorry all this happened even though I wasn't there. I'm sure some of you will go "Oh this Jolly kid likes 233 lets not listen to his opinion", if that's true than well not really my problem, I love everywhere I sit (minus those old guys in 225 who always root against the Devils) and I always find people to get along with, usually when I go with my friends (which usually includes Alex) everyone around us gets along and everyone has a good time.

We're the same way. That's why this whole thing blew my mind so much. From what I've heard through the grapevine, some of these kids were drinking underage. Maybe not knowing how to handle your buzz had something to do with the overreacting? :noclue:

DaneykoisGod I will say one thing that is wrong about your story. Saying that Alex is the kind of guy who doesn't even stand when the Devils score is completely false. Like I said I've been to about 20 games with him just this season, we usually request the back row of 233 for the sole purpose of standing for most of the game. Don't want to start a fight or anything but he is a huge Devils fan and that just isn't true.

I only said he's the kind of kid who doesn't stand and cheer when the Devils scored because he DIDN'T stand and cheer when the Devils scored. I guess it would have seemed disingenuous if he tried getting people kicked out for being loud, then got loud himself? :noclue: I don't know how he usually acts, but that's what happened on Saturday.

fvck I gotta head to class, I really hope this cleared some sh!t up, and really really hope this doesn't start any sh!t... I just wish everyone could not give a sh!t and focus on this anger/hate on Flyers/Rangers fans, that's what anger/hate was invented for. =P

Couldn't agree more.

I will! I'm in Row 2, seat 16 of 226 so I've probably seen you at games but didn't say anything.. I'll be at fan appreciation day on April 11th, how about you?

First, thank you to all those who said they like sitting near 225! The "OTHER" section that does get loud!

Second, I'm sure you've seen me Colin. I wear a jersey that says "Crazy Jaime" on the back!

First, thank you to all those who said they like sitting near 225! The "OTHER" section that does get loud!

Second, I'm sure you've seen me Colin. I wear a jersey that says "Crazy Jaime" on the back!

JAMIE!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell are ya??? When did you start posting here??? :blink:

The 1/2/09 game against the Habs (the sellout with all those Habs fans) was disgraceful. So many people were making retarded and rude French Canadian jokes insulting them.

The Habs fans were the nicest visiting fans I've ever encountered. One couple told me it was worse than the treatment they got in Philadelphia.

Another time I was embarrassed was a game against Ottawa when drunk Devils fans heckled Heatley all game calling him a murderer.

The Devils can have a great crowd sometimes, but other times it can be downright embarrassing.

The 1/2/09 game against the Habs (the sellout with all those Habs fans) was disgraceful. So many people were making retarded and rude French Canadian jokes insulting them.

The Habs fans were the nicest visiting fans I've ever encountered. One couple told me it was worse than the treatment they got in Philadelphia.

Another time I was embarrassed was a game against Ottawa when drunk Devils fans heckled Heatley all game calling him a murderer.

The Devils can have a great crowd sometimes, but other times it can be downright embarrassing.

I remember a few years ago when Ottawa beat NJ in the playoffs I was at the game Langs scored in overtime and a Devils fan threw is fries and beer at a lady during the intermission. I was embarrassed and stopped my cheering.

Thanks for telling me he didn't stand up Dano, I'm gonna give him some sh!t for it now haha =P. I'm going to have to have a talk with him, my other friend read this now also and we're going to tell him when he drinks he is embarrassing, hopefully this will solve most of these problems.

Also thanks for that other heads up Crasher, about Rob trying to get with Erin. I'm sure that had quite a bit to do with it. If any of you guys knew what had been going on with them it's some straight up Jerry spring sh!t, so I can see with emotions flying already and the addition of alcohol it could definitely be a huge problem. I know it's no excuse but Dano I would be willing to bet hugely that this is basically what fvcked up how they normally act. I'm personally going to ask them if they ever see you again to apologize and hopefully we can all just have a clean slate.

And Crasher I know Gina =P, so you're the one who took her away from 233 haha. They were all real pissed I didn't go to the game, now I kinda wish I did so I could have tried to help settle things down, but hey man if you ever see some tall kid with a signed Clarkson jersey hanging out with them it's me, say hi or something =).

All I really hope is we can get this all settled down and try and put it in the past, it's almost playoff time, we need the whole arena cheering TOGETHER