Devils Viewing Party - Sat Dec 17th @ 7PM

Quinn01

Just heard back from the marketing director with the Devils. Said hes going to be sending me some stuff to give away as well as promote the event on their facebook page.

Kinda figured that's what you meant when you had some news. Great to hear the Devils came through on a fan run viewing party! Regardless if they sent stuff or not I'd be going and saying you did an awesome job setting this up Quinn. Thanks again. See ya Saturday!

I haven't seen anything on their FB page but maybe I'm looking at the wrong one? I hope he stays true to his word...not like promoting it 1 day in advance will help much lol but was just wondering :)

That's devils marketing for you.

I hope I don't see all of the sudden a list of aurographed devils stuff for sale by Quinn in the marketplace this weekend Haha. Jk.

That's devils marketing for you.

I hope I don't see all of the sudden a list of aurographed devils stuff for sale by Quinn in the marketplace this weekend Haha. Jk.

No no. Last I heard there was an intern bringing the giveaway items as well as jerseys for the staff to wear directly to the bar. I havent heard anything since so I have to make a few phone calls tomorrow. I understand that this isnt the main focus of anyone besides me right now but damn it return phone calls!

Either way, itll still be fun to all meet up in one spot to watch the game, especially with the way the team has been playing.

I will continue to keep everyone posted on whats going on. I also look forward to meeting some of you. Ill let you all know what jersey I will be wearing so you can all find me or Ill do a few walk arounds and find you all.

Edited by Quinn01

I think it sort of tough. Obviously it's easier when the team itself organizes things in the sense they have the staff and merchandize/giveaways. The converse is that the fan needs to be engaged and care to show to an event and in that sense fan run, organized and executed events are always more sincere and passionate. I think just like the standing section the organization is always just trying to nurture the fans enthusiasm and like a start up company, hope that it blossoms to somethings special.

That being said, tonight is an awesome night for the org so lets get a win and rock the house....LGD!

Ok everything is good to go. We will have the items to give away, possibly a few things to raffle off and the bar/staff all excited and ready for us.

Now lets hope the Devils win in Montreal.

Hope to see you all there! Its going to be a fun time.

I will be in a Brodeur jersey with a black pin stripped Warrior hat. Come up and find me.

Edited by Quinn01

It went well. Staff was more then willing to wear the "jerseys" that the Devils gave me to hand out and ofcourse the Devils won. I would have liked to see a better turnout but it was fun for the first Sussex County viewing party. I hope that we have more in the future and more fans show up. Thank you to all the members that showed up from here and the friends/family that they invited!

I had a great time! The Stadium was a fun place to hang out. The staff was awesome and can I tell you...the nacho's were amazing!!! All the other food I saw coming out of the kitchen looked great also. The girls (bar tenders) were good sports making the "jerseys" fit to their liking and seemed to have a good time with it. I'd love to have another viewing party there this season if possible. Hopefully a better turn out next time!

Thanks Quinn!! cheers.gif Forgot to buy you a beer last night, I will next time!

I had a great time! The Stadium was a fun place to hang out. The staff was awesome and can I tell you...the nacho's were amazing!!! All the other food I saw coming out of the kitchen looked great also. The girls (bar tenders) were good sports making the "jerseys" fit to their liking and seemed to have a good time with it. I'd love to have another viewing party there this season if possible. Hopefully a better turn out next time!

Thanks Quinn!! cheers.gif Forgot to buy you a beer last night, I will next time!

I agree the nachos were awesome. My friend and I split one because it was so big but then I saw several others go towards your end of the bar.

Edited by Quinn01

• 2 weeks later...

does it matter that the game is at 3pm instead of 7pm?

I wouldnt think so. What do all of you think? I think the bar was dead as it was at 6 so I think we could just show up now and expect them to put the game on the tvs. I would have liked the ability to have the sound from the game over the speakers that they were playing music in also. I dont think that was possible a few weeks ago.

Edited by Quinn01