NOMINATION THREAD: The Andy Greene Award

RSC

The Andy Greene Trophy, awarded to the poster judged to have become less douchey than prior years.

Edit: I apparently don't understand how MultiQuote works, so imagine this post with quotes referencing people being less douchey from earlier in this thread.

Edited by thelastonealive

Martyisth3b3st - for being less douchey than last year.

Not to sound judgmental, but... seconded.

The Andy Greene Trophy, awarded to the poster judged to have become less douchey than prior years.

Is "less douchey" not an improvement?

(Actually, I'm with Satans Hockey; I can't really remember who's legitimately improved, and that's a shame hecause I want to participate in the awards process. So I guess nominating His Darthness for being "less douchey" is better than nothing.)

Edit: I apparently don't understand how MultiQuote works, so imagine this post with quotes referencing people being less douchey from earlier in this thread.

Well, ya click the button on each post you want to quote, then hit "Add Reply" at the bottom of the page, and it starts a new post with all the quoted posts there being, uh, quoted.

Edited by RowdyFan42

Wasn't around here much last season, so it's tough to tell who's improved, but I'll throw some votes out regardless...

Aylbert

CarpathianForest

Mouse

coloradorockies1976

Was I that bad before? :giggle:

DM84 can still come across as a bit hateful towards Brodeur, but yeah, he gets my nod too for most improved.

In the beginning of the season Carp was crazy with his constant negativity and slinging around insults, but then actually stated he was going to change his ways, and true to his word, he did, and became a positive contributor. So props, and he's the only one I'll say for this cause I was definitely just a lurker for a while so it's tough for me to choose.