The Rangers will win the 2017 Stanley Cup. It's a foregone conclus

'7'

We beat LA in LA last season and they won the cup. What does that say about us?

My point being everyone believes someone from the west will just roll over the Rangers. There are many holes on both teams and I think the rangers can match up well against them.

If you want a good laugh run over to HF now...you'll get gems like this:

The refs really stuck it to us by awarding us 3 power plays that sucked the life out of the team and the arena.

(yes the above was sarcasm, but still funny as hell)

Edited by NJDevs26

I think we need some positive vibes:

We also need to remember. This is the New York Rangers we are dealing with here:

hehe i get so happy every time i see my video. its been up forever and i just added the last 3 years.  I wasn't gonna post it until they were out though hope you didnt jinx it.

EDIT: HOLY sh!t 34,120 VIEWS?!

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

hehe i get so happy every time i see my video. its been up forever and i just added the last 3 years.  I wasn't gonna post it until they were out though hope you didnt jinx it.

That's YOUR video?

Dude what are you gonna do in 2 years when its impossible to list any more failures because of the video length? You gotta keep this masterpiece going.

Heh, excellent video but my goodness those comments are cringeworthy. From all sides.

hehe i get so happy every time i see my video. its been up forever and i just added the last 3 years. I wasn't gonna post it until they were out though hope you didnt jinx it.

EDIT: HOLY sh!t

34,120 VIEWS?!

Awesome job! The ending with all the winning teams raising the cups was great.

Sent from my TAB2 using TapaTalk

Awesome job! The ending with all the winning teams raising the cups was great.

Sent from my TAB2 using TapaTalk

I stole that from an NHL promo but shhhh

That's YOUR video?

Dude what are you gonna do in 2 years when its impossible to list any more failures because of the video length? You gotta keep this masterpiece going.

I might do an HD Remake, that video is 6 years old so its starting to show its age.  I can count like 3 pixels a frame.

Heh, excellent video but my goodness those comments are cringeworthy. From all sides.

thats the case with most youtube comments

this is my favorite comment (from a ranger fan):

"In NHL I'm going for the New York Rangers and Blackhawks, or at least the Penguins, Islanders, Red Wings, Canadiens, Jets, Ducks, Kings or Lightnings."

thats for real^^

and then last year, right before the finals started:

"oh yeah whos about to win the cup" (ranger fan)

how did that turn out for him?

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

Have the Rangers used up all their miracles? God I hope so...but you know now the chorus from Ranger fans will begin comparing this years game 6 on the road to 1994's game 6 on the road...as they do every game 6 they play

The Lightning on the road though are a different animal than Washington. And while 3-2 isn't the same as 3-1...it's still a big mountain for the Rangers to climb. An early 1st goal against tomorrow could be killer, because then they'll start pressing and Tampa can start taking advantage with some off man rushes.

Have the Rangers used up all their miracles? God I hope so...but you know now the chorus from Ranger fans will begin comparing this years game 6 on the road to 1994's game 6 on the road...as they do every game 6 they play

I wonder if the media will beg McDonagh or Nash for a guarantee like in 2012 with Callahan. Maybe not because the symmetry of playing on the same day isn't there and the finals appearance last year. Still I'd like to see one member of the media compare this to the one that will last a life time

Yeah I'm just fvcking sick of every single reference to 1994. They can't get over it. Every team is 1994, 1994, 1994, 1994. THIS PERIOD IS LIKE GAME 2 OF 1994 FIRST ROUND....every fvcking reference. fvck the Rangers. The Bolts need to end this asap. I think they will.

Yeah I'm just fvcking sick of every single reference to 1994. They can't get over it. Every team is 1994, 1994, 1994, 1994. THIS PERIOD IS LIKE GAME 2 OF 1994 FIRST ROUND....every fvcking reference. fvck the Rangers. The Bolts need to end this asap. I think they will.

try living in NY dealing with 94 coming up with every conversation with these dumb fans.  The only classy rangers fan that I know is there anthem singer, amirante.  He lives in my town and I see him all the time, he is one of the nicest people out there, and I was thrilled he got a great ovation sunday night.

From your lips to God's ears.

Tampa needs to take care of business tonight.

holy fvcking sh!t an RSC sighting.

Yup, I'm still around! Grad school's gotten the best of my free time so I haven't posted much in the last year or so, but I still read the boards a bit everyday

Knew it wouldn't be easy, now it comes down to a game 7 at the Garden of course. Suppose somebody has to break the Rags game 7 lucky streak...might as well be Tampa. Go bolts.

lol theres still an entire period to be played