Melrose you tool

madams9

If it's Kovy you are talking about, he actually prounounces it correctly unlike everyone else. It's Koval-chewk not Chuck. If your talking about him calling Zach, "Pareezy" then I agree with you.

I thought I recall Zach saying his Dad pronounced their last name with more of an accent of the e in Parise, but Zach preferred a more American sounding Parise with the ise being pronounced more like the reasy in greasy. I forget where I read or heard that, but I'm like 90% that Zach said that at some point. He said it didn't really bother him either way though.

I thought I recall Zach saying his Dad pronounced their last name with more of an accent of the e in Parise, but Zach preferred a more American sounding Parise with the ise being pronounced more like the reasy in greasy. I forget where I read or heard that, but I'm like 90% that Zach said that at some point. He said it didn't really bother him either way though.

Might be right. I'm not the expert on his name and it sounds like people say it one way when they actually try to say another. The Kovy name on the other hand I was corrected on by a Ukranian about 10 years ago.

Might be right. I'm not the expert on his name and it sounds like people say it one way when they actually try to say another. The Kovy name on the other hand I was corrected on by a Ukranian about 10 years ago.

lol. America has always been the land of butchered last names though, with the all the immigrants that came over and either had their names misspelled when coming into the country or after a couple generations of having their names mispronounced, just gave up and started pronouncing it improperly themselves.

Edited by ATLL765