True or False game

anthony

How the game is played:

One poster makes a comment/statement and the next user to post replies if the statement is true or false.

True or False: The next user to post likes Family Guy

Edited by anthony

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

False,

Derek is a sexy b!tch....

false. Dogs just have more ups and downs when it comes to showing their intelligence then cats.

While I'm sure you can do a best-case cat vs worst-case dog scenario and easily win. Still the maximum potential of what a dog can do is more then a cat.

The Yankees will not win the World Series this year.

false. Dogs just have more ups and downs when it comes to showing their intelligence then cats.

While I'm sure you can do a best-case cat vs worst-case dog scenario and easily win. Still the maximum potential of what a dog can do is more then a cat.

The Yankees will not win the World Series this year.

True. I mean David Wright > Jeter, why fight it???

The next poster is a giant fan of Dancing Larry

the next poster doesn't know how to post without editorializing for paragraphs and paragraphs! :evil:

Uh, false, I think. :unsure:

True or false: While Outburn's penchant for copying without attribution is indeed annoying bordering on dangerous, the outrage at this particular trangression is a little overdone.

Hey Outburn... um, I mean anthony, how about writing the URL you got this game from..

http://www.gamexe.net/forum/archive.php/o_...false-game.html

Oh, come on now.... I've seen variations on this all over the place. The fact that the wording was identical is disconcerting (obviously cut/paste), but I'm quite sure that the fellow at the other forum wasn't the original creator of this type of thread or that people have copywrite over a thread game. :rolleyes:

There are dozens of thread games I've seen around:

- Story that Never ends....

- Alphabet games

- Word Association

Okay, it's kinda lame. And it's copied. But half the internet is lame copied sh!t.

I didn't say Outburn created this game, just pointing out where he got it from.

It's one thing to copy something. It's another thing to do it dozens of times, get DM in trouble during one of those times, essentially tell the forum to fvck itself, make a new account and do it all over again.

Edited by TK

Uh, false, I think. :unsure:

True or false: While Outburn's penchant for copying without attribution is indeed annoying bordering on dangerous, the outrage at this particular trangression is a little overdone.

TRUE

The Rangers will make the playoffs this year.

False,

The next person can use chopsticks properly....