‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

is there any talent coming from NJ eventually? Other than Paul Mara and Bobby Ryan... i dont think its looking good to lure talent like the Wild just did lol

actually Bobby Ryan is not even from there... its not even his real name lol + he was a flyers fan

Van Riemsdyk is from Middletown, but grew up a Rags fan.

Sure you are, Seth. Welcome.

Clearly you have never had a Canadian argument before ( and you defiantly don't watch south park)

Like i said i don't get the seth thing. it doesn't bug me. It just confirms you are a bit "special". But you knew that since you are clearly telepathic and can read minds, as you seem to know exactly what zach was thinking.

Isn't that right funtcase?

John Carlson is from Colonia.

And grew up a Devils' fan to boot.

Yeah i knew he was a Devils fans but again... i dont know where Colonia is lol I live on the Canada's east coast so im simply clueless of the surrounding area of Newark

I agree with this. But the manner of how he left is looking uglier with each passing day. In fact, the only positive I can think of is that he left the conference.

This is very true. He should have just shut up while he was ahead. His big-mouth father doesn't help things either.

Didn't you say you were leaving a few days ago? Damn, I thought you'd be a man of your word. Git.

I'm back and I am better than ever. Keeping people honest since 1985.

Clearly you have never had a Canadian argument before ( and you defiantly don't watch south park)

Like i said i don't get the seth thing. it doesn't bug me. It just confirms you are a bit "special". But you knew that since you are clearly telepathic and can read minds, as you seem to know exactly what zach was thinking.

Isn't that right funtcase?

My mom always said I was special. So do the neurosurgeons I work with.

Can't win em all, Seth. O well.

Can't win em all, Seth. O well.

you know, I know its all just a joke, but if someone makes it clear they're not comfortable being called a certain name, its a nice gesture to stop it. no skin off your back to do so.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Sucks. I dreaded this. But at the least it wasn't Philly,Pitts etc. Was home, same as Suter family and friends mean more then winning all the time. Minn has offense with Heatley,Koivu, Setoguchi( think that's how you spell it) and a young Offense hard hitting prospect with Dumba. They will be good coming years. But family is more to alot of players. Rafalski,Suter,did it. Luongo wants to go to Florida where his Wife lives. Garrison is from around Vancouver. It's respectable to go back home. I don't ever stint Zach on going home. He has credited us since he has left the devils. But didn't wish he said he wants to remain a devil which is why so many are blasting him. Cut it out already. He's gone dead and gone drop it. It's Kovy now and Henrique. No one expected what Henrique did last year maybe he's our new Parise. He can play 1st line if needed. Practically won 2 Playoff series for us to.

Parise still pulls for his old team and laments its recent struggles, especially the struggle to get a new arena built.

"There is such a good fan base," he said. "Sometimes I watch games and say, 'Holy cripes, what's going on here? All the empty seats!' "

That's his father talking about the Islanders Genius, Not Zach.

EXACTLY.

As a CAPTAIN of a team in the STANLEY CUP FINALS.

Good grief. This is just getting worse folks.

The guy was a fraud, let's just be honest here.

You know, I bailed on this place for a few years because of posters like you. I was hoping things would be different this time. Guess not.

• Like 1

Now I understand burning your Devils Parise jersey but today I witnessed someone burning their USA Parise jersey....really?

doh1.gif Idiot. One of the most classless things I have ever heard. I have a signed USA "C" Langs jersey - It remains well protected. I don't often say this but, "he is not a real fan."

Edited by ben00rs

i disagree, loved langenbrunner. got his retro green jersey, but as i said before it was in march or april of the other year, right before he got in a fight with the coach and all that and they sunk vs philly in the playoffs. that was about the time it arrived in the mail. sucked. I thought at the time elias and marty were too old to get jersey of at the time, and Parise is for tween girls. thought Greene. should have done that. opps. bad luck with jerseys. wont buy another. also a Tampa bay buccaneer fan. started out when jerseys were finally availble in this area with alstott. thats the only good one. Clayton sucked, Lynch retired , Gaines Adams a draft pick impulse was traded as a bust and died, and caddilac fell apart weh n i got his retro orange jersey. such is life. generic Devils shirts for me. i remember laughing at people with Kovulchuck jerseys before his big contract thinking he would leave. what do i know

I agree with this. But the manner of how he left is looking uglier with each passing day. In fact, the only positive I can think of is that he left the conference.

And that is the problem. It gets worse by the day as more and more comes out. The constant spinning of information (what I really meant was) is like a 5 year-old trying to cover up for doing something bad. The smartest thing he could have done from the beginning was shut his mouth and say nothing. But that was not about to happen. He wants to go home and play with his little friend fine. Keep them all happy because I really don't care.

As my old friend the Penguin said in Batman returns, "You gotta admit I played this stinkin' city like a harp from hell." It was more than one city he did that to.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.