Wii sucks?

njdevil434

Wow! I'm not impressed with the Wii. It has ps2 graphics, crappy cartoon games like super mario galaxy and paper mario, and the graphics controls make all games frikin impossible not even mentioning the poor game selection.

360 > wii

360 > ps3 ( even though there both good)

ps3 >wii

wii = crap

post-2248-1198461952_thumb.jpg

post-2248-1198461952_thumb.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus

it's ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY STUPID!!!

and amazing people have forgotten

THE DAMN GAMES HAVE TO BE FUN

Wii games are FUN

(well most are)

and wah... I have to think outside the box and play a game DIFFERENT... oh no!!!!!!

(and something else he obviously doesn't worry about.... women LOVE this Wii stuff :P)

If you want graphics, I can give you a pretty, pretty glossy picture and you can stare at it all day.

I want games that are actually *FUN* to play. Which Wii games are.

I haven't found a single PS3 game worth buying yet.... probably GTA4 will be it since I don't see anything outstanding coming down the pipe.

I've played Wii and I think its over rated garbage I cant stand that stupid ass control. I'm partial to the world of Nintendo 64 so the fact that Wii has made really no advancement since then is pretty sucky. I have Xbox 360 but the red circle of death just hit me so I am getting a PS3 for christmas. I have the best buy warranty for the xbox so fortunatly they are going to replace it at no cost. I love my 360 but your a fool if you dont think within a year the PS3 will meet its full potential and then leave the 360 in the dust.

True. The Wii is interactive and was made for fun and not graphics but if you look at the product sales list many games such as Carnival Games and Wii play ( which can be fun ) it is made clear that the Wii is a family friendly system made for younger children. If you buy a Wii expect to play nintendo games. Personally I don't see the point in Mario that is present in Call of Duty 4 or Assassin's Creed. Not to mention Xbox live which the Wii will never have.

Edited by njdevil434

It all goes into taste...the 360 and the Wii are very different beasts and you have to know that going into purchasing one...I've been a Mario and Zelda junky since the beginning so my choice was simple...the scheme for games like Madden are just an added bonus...can't discount the adult type games on the 360 though either....while they tend to not have much replay value going through them once is plenty of fun as well as the multiplayer aspect of Xbox Live...while the Wii's party games are fun constantly especially when you have tons of people over and enough controllers for everyone...Madden online isn't too bad either..no lag and unless you are obsessed with a ranking system and such then it's just fun to go and play someone online....

in short if you have the money buy a Wii and 360 for the same price as the useless (of course only my opinion) PS3...if you don't then buy the one you'll get the most use out of but don't buy a Wii expecting hightech, over the top, realistic graphics...it's quality gameplay period....

Simply put. Wii is genius because it's a system for anybody and everybody. It's not a system for hardcore gamers but luckily for Nintendo, only about 15% of the population can consider themselves hard core gamers. Everybody else just wants to pick up a game and have fun. I think it's fantastic that my 45 year old aunt can buy a Wii, hook it up for Christmas and my mom can play Wii Bowling for 2 hours.

The problem with the Wii is that third party developers haven't figured out how to design good games for it. The best games for the Wii are the ones developed by Nintendo. Personally, I haven't invested in a next gen system yet but when I do, I'll probably get a Wii...and something else. As a mid level gamer (I used to be hardcore, but working full time kinda killed that), I've always been a Nintendo fan and love their philosophy of making games...however, I still need something to play Assisians Creed, GTA4 and BioShock.

As for Sony and Microsoft attempting to make "psuedo-Wii" games, they are doomed for failure because Nintendo wont be developing the games. The major developers are too busy refining graphics engines to worry about it and the smaller guys who actually make those types of games, are making terrible ones.

Wii isn't a piece of garbage and it's not a toy. It's an extremely accessable gaming system that gamers of all ages and skill levels can enjoy. It's single handedly opening up gaming to people who would have never purchased a system before. Wii has expanded the marketplace to segments PS3 and 360 would never have been able to touch. Wii, Wii games and Nintendo are simply redefining an industry...again.

The problem with the Wii is that third party developers haven't figured out how to design good games for it.

No, the problem is that third party devs haven't figured out how to, or don't want to implement the Wii-mote into any of their games. I don't really see any purpose of buying a game for the Wii that isn't centered around that thing. You may as well just buy a PS2 for 100 bucks and be able to play basically anything.