GDT Devils vs. Panthers

ZeroGravityFat

Great game by the Devils. 13 out of possible 14 points. Winning streak now out to 4.

Keep this up guys. This is good hockey.

I dedicate this win to ZeroGravityFat. haha This day early GDT's are the ticket.

Edited by Quinn01

Thats what pisses me off about Kovy. He is passing more then he was when he was a Devil last season but still....everyone thinks, including himself, that he is the key to winning and goals. Instead of passing to Kovy where everyone on the other team is watching him on the ice, they should just rip it on net and put someone like Tedenby camped out next to the net waiting for the rebound.

He got 2 assists and a goal, so he is passing and others are taking shots.

He got 2 assists and a goal, so he is passing and others are taking shots.

+1

He's no longer taking the puck up ice by himself and trying to dangle 1 against 3.. He's saying "Screw my stats. Whatever helps the team is fine by me" so he's drawing the defense towards himself and then dishing it out to the open man.. Great thing is, if the defense backs off him to guard against the pass, he just rips it home

• Like 1

Anyone else notice MantaRay's absence directly coinciding with our win streak?

I will start checking the obituaries...but I do not want to waste anytime looking to see what happened to someone that only likes to see the devils fail...

They are a :troll1:

Edmonton lost their game, unfortunately they did so in the shootout, still acquiring the loser point.

We're 1 point behind them, 2 back of the Isles.

By the ASG, we'll be even games wise, so I'll be pulling for regulation wins by the Yotes and Stars, Pitt & the Canes, and us to dominate vs. Detroit.

Gotta start climbing the ladder out of the basement somewhere.

+1

He's no longer taking the puck up ice by himself and trying to dangle 1 against 3.. He's saying "Screw my stats. Whatever helps the team is fine by me" so he's drawing the defense towards himself and then dishing it out to the open man.. Great thing is, if the defense backs off him to guard against the pass, he just rips it home

His numbers are approaching respectability over his last 21 GP: 9 G and 9 A. Still not quite what you'd hope for from Ilya, but definitely much better. And he's showing a commitment to improving other aspects of his game.

Who knows how long this surge will last, but it is fun to watch. The Devils look like a real hockey team again.