GDT: Penguins @ Devils 7PM

PWW

Thought it might be a good time for my first GDT ever.

Sidney+Crosby+No+Diving.jpg

12-7-0

vs.

davidputty-devils.jpg

6-8-5

7PM on MSG+

Devils are going with the same lineup tonight and Marty in net. Penguins will have forward Zach Sill making his debut, obviously trying to add another to the list of first goals against Marty. LET'S GO DEVILS!

I just counted all the tickets still available on ticketmaster and it came to 1,131 tickets still available (543 tix avaliable in the 100s and 200's, plus 576 available in the lower bowl, plus 12 in the Acela Club).  That's not counting the resale market.  That's also not counting the people eating their tickets.  Based on these numbers, I'm gonna predict a crowd of 15,000+.

I just counted all the tickets still available on ticketmaster and it came to 1,131 tickets still available (543 tix avaliable in the 100s and 200's, plus 576 available in the lower bowl, plus 12 in the Acela Club).  That's not counting the resale market.  That's also not counting the people eating their tickets.  Based on these numbers, I'm gonna predict a crowd of 15,000+.

my god you have too much free time

"We just have to keep doing the same things," Devils coach Peter DeBoer said. "We're generating some chances. We have to find a way to capitalize on the power play. We have to keep throwing pucks and bodies to the net. We're not a pretty group offensively. We have to score some ugly goals."

woah boy