The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Here is a cool one I have in my collection.  Got this a couple of years back.  It is a Brian Sullivan (not Steve) White 1992-93 Set 1 jersey with the Stanley Cup 100-year Anniversary patch.  Brian was a career minor leaguer who only played in 2 games during a call up that season, so basically that is the only NHL jersey he ever wore.  He notched an assist on a Semak goal in this sweater for his only NHL point.  Has some pretty good wear on it with stick marks, a couple minor board burns and some good pilling in the jersey.  I like it because I am a sucker for patches and it is just neat.  It's an ultrafil and customized by Custom Crafted.

gallery_3795_169_28334.jpg

gallery_3795_169_72010.jpg

gallery_3795_169_65991.jpg

gallery_3795_169_41115.jpg

Here is my Elias 2011-12 Set 2 gamer that I have.  If I remember right he played 12-13 games in this jersey and had 3G and 8A in this particular jersey.  There aren't really any repairs of any note but there are a good amount of stick/puck marks and board burns on this.  The biggest is on the lower left side as seen in one of the pics.  Love having this jersey as Elias is my all-time favorite Devil.

gallery_3795_169_124420.jpg

gallery_3795_169_73435.jpg

gallery_3795_169_96229.jpg

gallery_3795_169_113325.jpg

I've never bought a gameworn before, though I own plenty of authentics.  Nothing current...haven't bought a jersey since the Edge ones came out...come to think of it, none of my jerseys are of current players.  Marty was the last one (a rookie #29).  Almost bought an X-mas Kovalchuk during the '12 Cup Finals...suffice it to say I'm glad I didn't.

Anyway, just a quick question:  Do you guys actually wear or wash your gameworns, or are they strictly meant to be displayed and/or collected (or traded or sold again)?  I'm asking because I honestly don't know.   

i have never washed any of mine.. iam some what new to the hobby myself ive only been collecting for about a year and a half.. but i do wear mine, and i display them as well. Some people dont wear them but the way i see it is if im going to spend the money on a hockey jersey iam going to enjoy it to the fullest extent!

I've never bought a gameworn before, though I own plenty of authentics.  Nothing current...haven't bought a jersey since the Edge ones came out...come to think of it, none of my jerseys are of current players.  Marty was the last one (a rookie #29).  Almost bought an X-mas Kovalchuk during the '12 Cup Finals...suffice it to say I'm glad I didn't.

Anyway, just a quick question:  Do you guys actually wear or wash your gameworns, or are they strictly meant to be displayed and/or collected (or traded or sold again)?  I'm asking because I honestly don't know.   

In terms of washing, I do not wash the jersey as I am just worried with my somewhat limited washing experience that I might ruin the jersey somehow.  For sanitary reasons the jerseys (at least through Meigray for sure which most are) are washed by the team prior to them sending the jerseys to Meigray.  You can tell they really just throw them into the wash with no real regard as on my white gamers you can see some of the red bleeding into the white.  If you see them in person you can see some of the panels have a slight pinkish hue to them.  IMO some do smell a little bit so that's why you see that box of baking soda in the closet in the corner of some of my pics lol.

As for wearing them, that's basically to each their own.  I have only worn my Utica Devils gamer and Colin White gamer out to the arena.  Everything else I am too afraid to really wear there.  I have worn gamers to signings as there is basically little to no chance of getting them dirty but beyond that I really do not wear them out.  I have seen others wear their gamers to games and I just pray that they do not get them dirty but if they plan to keep these forever then basically it's their thing.  I have actually traded a couple of gamers in my life but still want to build up my collection to really get into trading.  A lot of times that can be a hassle but sometimes you can get good trades from them.

I am actually planning on framing the Stadium Series Josefson jersey when I get my man-cave going and possibly doing that to my Elias gamer as well.

ah i was wondering about that box of baking soda..figured thats why you had it in there.. as far as displaying goes i recently purchased one of those nice cases off of amazon with the devils logo inscribed on the glass and its U.V. protectant "museum quality" glass.. it looks real nice i stashed my henrique in there for now as its the most expsensive gamer i currently own and i now only own that and a zajac which i have on a hanger on my wall and i have a clarkson also on a hanger.. heres a couple photos how i have mine displayed.. i also have a brodeur that is framed beautifully i will post a picture but it is not a gamer.. i would never frame a gamer how this brodeur is framed not being able to get it out of the case kind of ruins the fact of having a jersey.

-damn pictures came out sideways..but you get image

post-7378-0-33139400-1410298135_thumb.jp

post-7378-0-70072700-1410298190_thumb.jp

post-7378-0-35126100-1410298246_thumb.jp

Edited by 2ELIAS6

Yeah I missed out on that great deal recently on those cases where they were like $30-80 each (instead of the $200+ they normally cost).  That UV protection also comes in handy with autographs too which is neat.

I actually got a case from Michael's that's a pretty standard shadowbox with black wooden frame.  Not quite as nice as the ones made by Caseworks that you have up there, but still nice and sturdy.  It was originally $160 but with discounts and coupons I got it for like $50.  I will just buy a Devils sticker and slap it on the corner of the glass to make it complete lol.

Thanks for the info guys.

I would definitely want to wear my gamers, if I ever buy any.  It's funny...DevsMan has been to my cave before (and you can come again during the season), and I don't have any room to frame and hang jerseys, because of all the other stuff I have hung up...I told my wife that I might sell off a few of the ones I don't wear, and she actually said "Why don't you just frame two or three of them and hang them in the exercise room (it's in the basement, in a different room than the cave)?"  Surprised me, in that I didn't think she'd encourage spending money on such a thing. 

I have a black Albany River Rats jersey that belonged to Ari Ahonen (I think I bought it in 2005)...these black jerseys were never worn during games, but were worn by the players for community events.  I tried to get an Ahren Nittel black jersey (it was $100 less than Ahonen's), but that was already sold.  Rob Skrlac's jersey was the priciest...at $399, it was $100 more than Ahonen's.  I would definitely let that one go for a reasonable price...I NEVER wear it...it's a goalie cut and it has a bit of an odd fit.

Here's a link to a thread about those Rats jerseys...my pricing info is a little off...Ahonen's was $275 and Nittel's was $225.  Skrlac's was $375:

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42312

The "random poster" in that thread is S J P 2 0.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

It's cool seeing what you guys have in your collections! My game worn/used collection is listed below. Don't have photos of everything handy right now but I do have some, so if there's anything anyone really wants to see let me know. 

JERSEYS

Martin Brodeur 12-13 white
Jaromir Jagr 13-14 white
Brian Gionta 2003 Stanley Cup Finals white (with Cup patch, worn in Games 1, 2, and 5 of the '03 Finals and every home game in Rounds 1, 2, 3)
Jeff Friesen 2003 Stanley Cup Finals red (with Cup patch, worn in games 3 and 4 of the '03 Finals)
Patrik Elias 01-02 white
Jason Arnott 01-02 white
Petr Sykora 01-02 white
Alexander Mogilny 00-01 red preseason
Tommy Albelin 91-92 (with NHL 75th patch and Devils 10th Anniversary patch)
Brian Rafalski 02-03 white 
Travis Zajac 07-08 (with Prudential Center Opening Night patch, worn 10/27/07)
Andy Greene 14-15 retro (worn 3/17/15)
David Clarkson 10-11 retro (worn 3/18/11)
Kyle Palmieri 18-19 Heritage 
Scott Wedgewood 20-21 Reverse Retro (worn 3/20/21)
Damon Severson 21-22 black alternate 
Scott Gomez 02-03 white (photo matched to regular season action and the Stanley Cup "parade")
Adam Henrique 11-12 white (first NHL goal)
Taylor Hall 18-19 white (preseason)
Jay Pandolfo 05-06 red (with JM patch)
Colin White 05-06 white (with JM patch)
Brad Lukowich 06-07 white (with 25th anniversary patch)
Jamie Langenbrunner 06-07 red (with 25th anniversary patch)
Zach Parise 06-07 white (with 25th anniversary patch)
Jordan Parise 06-07 preseason red
John Madden 01-02 white
Turner Stevenson 02-03 white
Mike Rupp 02-03 white (worn in his NHL debut)
Joseph Blandisi 15-16 red 
Dean McAmmond 09-10 red 
Cory Schneider 16-17 red 
Johan Hedberg 11-12 red
Scott Clemmensen 03-04 white (worn in his first NHL start/first NHL shutout on 1/20/04)
Scott Clemmensen 03-04 red preseason
John Vanbiesbrouck 01-02 red
Corey Schwab 02-03 white
Kevin Weekes 07-08 white (also worn by Frank Doyle)
Sergei Brylin 06-07 red (with Garth Brooks "Teammates for Kids" patch, worn 1/4/07)
Krzysztof Oliwa 99-00 white (with NHL2000 patch)
Vladimir Malakhov 99-00 red (with NHL2000 patch)
Frederic Henry 01-02 preseason white
Pascal Rheaume 05-06 Albany River Rats white
Stephen Gionta 05-06 Albany River Rats red (worn in his AHL debut - scored a hat trick)
Jim Dowd 92-93 Utica Devils white
Scott Pellerin 92-93 Utica Devils red 
Jordan Parise 06-07 Lowell Devils white 
Grant Marshall 07-08 Lowell Devils white
Jay Leach 08-09 Lowell Devils white
Olivier Magnan 09-10 Lowell Devils red
MacKenzie Blackwood 16-17 Albany Devils white
Darcy Zajac 10-11 Albany Devils white (also worn by Salmela and Leaderer)
Kelly Zajac 11-12 Albany Devils red (also worn by Mills, Henrique, and Josefson)
Aaron Dell 20-21 Binghamton Devils red (also worn by McIntyre)
Alexander Holtz 21-22 Utica Comets white 
Brad Mills 07-08 Trenton Devils red
Ryan Ginand 09-10 Trenton Devils white

HELMETS

Elias 09-10 white 
Arnott 00-01 black (photo matched to 2001 Stanley Cup Finals)
Mogilny 00-01 black
Gionta 08-09 black 
Palmieri 20-21 green Reverse Retro
Zajac 14-15 red Retro 
Salmela 2011 red Retro 

GLOVES

Langenbrunner
Rafalski
Gionta
Arnott
Elias
Friesen
Clarkson
Henrique (retro colors)
Albelin - photo matched to 2003 Stanley Cup Finals

GOALIE STICKS

Brodeur - photo matched to March 17, 2009 (a 3-2 win vs. Chicago, Brodeur's 552nd NHL win, NHL record for wins by a goalie)
Brodeur - photo matched to December 18, 2009 (a 4-2 win vs. Ottawa, Brodeur's 1,030th game, NHL record for games by a goalie)
Brodeur - photo matched to May 29, 2003 (a 3-0 shutout win vs. Anaheim, Game 2 of the 2003 Stanley Cup Finals)
Brodeur - photo matched to May 19, 2001 (a 5-0 shutout win vs. Pittsburgh, Game 4 of the 2001 Eastern Conference Finals)
Hedberg - photo matched to April 10, 2011 (a 3-2 win vs. Boston)
Schwab - photo matched to January 17, 2004 (a 2-1 overtime win vs. Washington, Schwab's last NHL game)
Vanbiesbrouck - photo matched to February 27, 2002 (a 1-0 loss vs. Philadelphia)
Appleby - photo matched to all three of Appleby's NHL games with the Devils: 1/20/18, 1/23/18, 1/25/18
Lack - photo matched to February 22, 2018 (a 4-2 loss vs. Minnesota)
Domingue - photo matched to Domingue's first three games with the Devils: 11/22/19, 11/23/19, 11/26/19
Blackwood - photo matched to 12 games from 12/10/19 through 1/9/20
Daws - photo matched to March 4, 2022 (a 3-1 loss to NYR)
Dell – photo matched to March 2, 2021 (a 2-1 loss vs. NYI) and March 4, 2021 (a 6-2 relief appearance vs. NYR)
Bernier – photo matched to October 15, 2021 (a 4-3 overtime win vs. Chicago)
Gillies – photo matched to December 19, 2021 (a 3-2 loss vs. Pittsburgh) and December 12, 2021 (a Blues vs. Ducks game)
Comrie – photo matched to January 21, 2021 (warmups vs. NYI)
Frazee – photo matched to April 20, 2013 (AHL Albany Devils, a 2-0 shutout win vs. Norfolk)
Schmid  – photo matched to November 14, 2021 (AHL Utica Comets, a 4-1 win vs. Belleville)
Terreri
Clemmensen
McKenna
Weekes
Dunham
Danis
Kinkaid
Damphousse
Wedgewood
Senn

PLAYER STICKS

Langenbrunner - photo matched to October 18, 2008 vs. Capitals 
Shanahan - photo matched to February 21, 2009 vs. Islanders
Zidlicky - photo matched to November 7, 2013 vs. Flyers
Hall - photo matched to January 21, 2017 vs. Flyers
Henrique - photo matched to March 31, 2017 vs. Islanders and April 1, 2017 vs. Flyers
Noesen - photo matched to April 1, 2017 vs. Flyers
Gusev - photo matched to February 16, 2020 vs. Blue Jackets
Kovalchuk
Parise
Niedermayer
Jagr
B. Gionta (x2)
S. Gionta
Elias 
Mogilny
Greene
Josefson
Clarkson
Rolston
Gomez
Madden
Zubrus
Rupp
Volchenkov
White
Rheaume
McAmmond
Sykora
Rasmussen
Martin
Holik
Oduya
Pandolfo
Brylin
Friesen
Albelin
Rafalski
Malakhov
Zajac
Tallinder
Salvador

SKATES

Langenbrunner
Friesen
Gionta

GOALIE EQUIPMENT

Cory Schneider mask (worn in 14-15 for 69 games)
Scott Clemmensen mask (worn in 14-15 for Clemmensen's last NHL game, and in the AHL with the Albany Devils)
Scott Clemmensen mask (worn in 02-03 with the Albany River Rats and for NHL warmups on 12/10/02 and 12/12/02 during a call-up to NJ)
Keith Kinkaid mask (backup/practice mask worn in game action vs. NYR on 4/3/18)
Jeff Frazee mask (worn in 12-13 with the Albany Devils and in his NHL debut/only NHL appearance on 3/9/13)
Jeff Frazee mask (worn in 11-12 with the Albany Devils and for NHL warmups on 2/9/12 during a call-up to NJ)
Ari Ahonen mask (worn in 01-02 with the Albany River Rats)
Eddie Lack mask (worn in 18-19 with the Binghamton Devils and for NHL warmups/backup duty)
Martin Brodeur mask backplate (worn from 10/10/08 to 3/10/10)
Johan Hedberg blocker
Johan Hedberg glove
Johan Hedberg leg pads
John Vanbiesbrouck leg pads 

GOAL PUCKS (asterisk = saw the goal in-person)

Sami Pahlsson - 6/5/03 at Devils (2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 5 goal puck)
Erik Rasmussen - 1/15/04 at Rangers
Sergei Brylin - 1/31/04 at Blues
Brian Gionta - 1/31/04 at Blues
Alexei Ponikarovsky - 2/4/12 at Flyers (game winning goal)
Adam Larsson - 5/1/12 at Flyers (playoffs, round 2)
Marc Staal - 5/16/12 vs. Devils (the puck shot by Gaborik and stopped by Brodeur for his infamous "scorpion save")
Stephen Gionta - 5/23/12 at Rangers (playoffs, Eastern Conference Finals)
Ryan Carter - 5/23/12 at Rangers (playoffs, Eastern Conference Finals, game winning goal)
Patrik Elias - 6/6/12 at Kings (Stanley Cup Finals, Elias' 6th and final career Cup Finals goal and last career playoff point)
*Travis Zajac - 3/11/14 at Flyers (Jagr primary assist)
*Jaromir Jagr - 3/11/14 at Flyers
*Dainius Zubrus - 10/9/14 at Flyers (game winning goal)
Scott Gomez - 12/13/14 at Stars (Jagr secondary assist)
*Miles Wood - 1/21/17 at Flyers
Adam Henrique - 3/31/17 at Islanders
*Pavel Zacha - 12/23/17 vs. Blackhawks
Brian Boyle - 1/4/18 at Stars
*Taylor Hall - 2/13/18 at Flyers
*Kyle Palmieri - 2/24/18 vs. Islanders (Elias night logo)
Stefan Noesen - 3/14/18 vs. Golden Nights (GWG, Devils first ever game/win in Vegas)
Travis Zajac - 10/6/18 vs. Oilers (NHL Global Series in Sweden)
*Blake Coleman - 10/27/18 vs. Panthers
Nico Hischier - 12/27/18 vs. Bruins (MacKenzie Blackwood's first NHL win)
Brian Boyle - 1/2/19 at Stars
Kyle Palmieri - 1/2/19 at Stars 
Nikita Gusev - 9/18/19 at Rangers (first NHL goal - preseason)

GAME USED (NON-GOAL) PUCKS 

2003 Eastern Conference Finals Game 1 - May 10, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Eastern Conference Finals Game 2 - May 13, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 - May 15, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Eastern Conference Finals Game 4 - May 17, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Eastern Conference Finals Game 5 - May 19, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Eastern Conference Finals Game 6 - May 21, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 - May 23, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 1 - May 27, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 2 - May 29, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 3 - May 31, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 4 - June 2, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 6 - June 7, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 7 - June 9, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)

WARMUP USED PUCKS 

1/2/19 - Devils at Stars
11/2/19 - Devils at Hurricanes 

image.png

image.png

Edited by JWomp

I was waiting for Jordan to chime in with his awesome collection. Seeing that list makes me wish I would have gotten into this hobby a few years earlier because 1) I was living at home but making good money so had more to spend and 2) there were more opportunities to get this stuff at good prices such as the now defunct equipment sale. At the last one they had I got a couple of pre-season worns for like $75 each that have since been sold or traded.

I would definitely want to wear my gamers, if I ever buy any. It's funny...DevsMan has been to my cave before (and you can come again during the season), and I don't have any room to frame and hang jerseys, because of all the other stuff I have hung up...I told my wife that I might sell off a few of the ones I don't wear, and she actually said "Why don't you just frame two or three of them and hang them in the exercise room (it's in the basement, in a different room than the cave)?" Surprised me, in that I didn't think she'd encourage spending money on such a thing.

I have a black Albany River Rats jersey that belonged to Ari Ahonen (I think I bought it in 2005)...these black jerseys were never worn during games, but were worn by the players for community events. I tried to get an Ahren Nittel black jersey (it was $100 less than Ahonen's), but that was already sold. Rob Skrlac's jersey was the priciest...at $399, it was $100 more than Ahonen's. I would definitely let that one go for a reasonable price...I NEVER wear it...it's a goalie cut and it has a bit of an odd fit.

Here's a link to a thread about those Rats jerseys...my pricing info is a little off...Ahonen's was $275 and Nittel's was $225. Skrlac's was $375:

Yeah his name changes to random poster now automatically. He was one of the big game worn posters here back in the day.

Also thanks for the offer and I will def take you up on that! You have an awesome man-cave and gave me some ideas on mine when I start on mine (which looks to be sometime next year). The issue with mine is space and I do not have a high ceiling which kills some of the ideas I initially had for mine.

As for those river rats, those black jerseys are awesome and figures it would be an events only worn given Lou and his dislike for alternates. The only river rats jersey I have is a white blank replica that I will prob have done with Brylin in the bear future. Further down the line I would like to get a gamer.

Lately I have been a little down on collecting devils gamers. It's not about the devils or anything, but I guess it's because I like other jerseys with their designs and want to expand beyond the devils and their ecosystem. I'm actually slowly saving up for another gamer down the line and unless I see something I really like I might get another non-devils gamer.

I would definitely want to wear my gamers, if I ever buy any.  It's funny...DevsMan has been to my cave before (and you can come again during the season), and I don't have any room to frame and hang jerseys, because of all the other stuff I have hung up...I told my wife that I might sell off a few of the ones I don't wear, and she actually said "Why don't you just frame two or three of them and hang them in the exercise room (it's in the basement, in a different room than the cave)?"  Surprised me, in that I didn't think she'd encourage spending money on such a thing. 

I have a black Albany River Rats jersey that belonged to Ari Ahonen (I think I bought it in 2005)...these black jerseys were never worn during games, but were worn by the players for community events.  I tried to get an Ahren Nittel black jersey (it was $100 less than Ahonen's), but that was already sold.  Rob Skrlac's jersey was the priciest...at $399, it was $100 more than Ahonen's.  I would definitely let that one go for a reasonable price...I NEVER wear it...it's a goalie cut and it has a bit of an odd fit.

Here's a link to a thread about those Rats jerseys...my pricing info is a little off...Ahonen's was $275 and Nittel's was $225.  Skrlac's was $375:

CR let's see some photos of the cave!

It's cool seeing what you guys have in your collections! My game worn/used collection is listed below. Don't have photos of everything handy right now but I do have some, so if there's anything anyone really wants to see let me know. 

JERSEYS

Brian Gionta 2003 Stanley Cup Finals white (with Cup patch, worn in Games 1, 2, and 5 of the '03 Finals and every home playoff game in Rounds 1, 2, and 3)
Jeff Friesen 2003 Stanley Cup Finals red (with Cup patch, worn in games 3 and 4 of the '03 Finals)
Oleg Tverdovsky 2003 Stanley Cup Finals red (with Cup patch, worn in games 3 and 4 of the '03 Finals)
Tommy Albelin 2003 Stanley Cup Finals red (with Cup patch, worn in games 3 and 4 of the '03 Finals)
Tommy Albelin 03-04 preseason red
Adam Henrique 2009 white rookie camp jersey (Reebok practice jersey, #64, worn in rookie camp for a week)
Mattias Tedenby 2009 white rookie camp jersey (Reebok practice jersey, #62, worn in rookie camp for a week)
Travis Zajac 07-08 with Prudential Center Opening Night patch
Patrik Elias 08-09 white
Jason Arnott 10-11 white
Petr Sykora 97-98 white
Sergei Brylin 00-01 red
Scott Clemmensen 01-02 red (NHL debut)
Brad Bombardir 99-00 white (with NHL2000 patch, name on back removed)
Mike Rupp 03-04 preseason red
John Madden 03-04 preseason white
Jamie Langenbrunner 03-04 preseason white
Ken Daneyko 91-93 preseason white (old red and green colors)
Jim McKenzie 00-01 preseason white
Karel Rachunek 07-08 red
Alexander Vasyunov 10-11 red (also worn by Josefson in his NHL debut)
Pascal Rheaume 02-03 red
Pascal Rheaume 05-06 River Rats white
Stephen Gionta 05-06 River Rats red (AHL debut)
Frank Breault 92-93 Utica Devils red
David Emma 92-93 Utica Devils white
Erik Rasmussen 06-07 Lowell Devils white
Alex Urbom 10-11 Albany Devils red
Kelly Zajac 11-12 Albany Devils red (also worn by Mills, Henrique, and Josefson)
Brad Mills 09-10 Trenton Devils red

HELMETS

Elias 09-10 white
Mogilny 00-01 black
Salmela 2011 retro red
Tallinder 2011 retro red
Ponikarovsky 2012 Stanley Cup Final white (with Cup sticker)

GLOVES

Niedermayer
Stevens
Langenbrunner
Rafalski
Pandolfo
Gionta
Arnott
Elias
Albelin

STICKS

Brodeur
Hedberg
Schwab
Vanbiesbrouck
Clemmensen
Weekes
Dunham
Danis
Frazee
Kinkaid
Damphousse
Kovalchuk
Parise
B. Gionta
S. Gionta
Elias 
Mogilny
Langenbrunner
Greene
Josefson
Clarkson
Rolston
Gomez
Madden
Zubrus
Rupp
Volchenkov
White
Rheaume
McAmmond
Sykora
Rasmussen
Martin
Hale
Oduya
Pandolfo
Brylin
Friesen
Albelin
Rafalski
Malakhov
Shanahan
Zajac
Tallinder
Salvador
Zidlicky

SKATES

Langenbrunner

GOALIE EQUIPMENT

Hedberg blocker
Hedberg glove
Hedberg leg pads

GOAL PUCKS

Darcy Zajac - 10/8/11 vs. Springfield (Albany Devils)
Travis Zajac - 3/11/14 vs. Flyers
Travis Zajac - 5/1/12 vs. Flyers (playoffs, round 2)
Adam Larsson - 5/1/12 vs. Flyers (playoffs, round 2)
David Clarkson - 5/1/12 vs. Flyers (playoffs, round 2)
David Clarkson - 5/16/12 vs. Rangers (playoffs, Eastern Conference Finals, game winning goal)
Ryan Carter - 5/23/12 vs. Rangers (playoffs, Eastern Conference Finals, game winning goal)
Erik Rasmussen - 1/16/04 vs. Rangers

JERSEYS

Brian Gionta 2003 Stanley Cup Finals white (with Cup patch, worn in Games 1, 2, and 5 of the '03 Finals and every home playoff game in Rounds 1, 2, and 3)
Oleg Tverdovsky 2003 Stanley Cup Finals red (with Cup patch, worn in games 3 and 4 of the '03 Finals)
Tommy Albelin 2003 Stanley Cup Finals red (with Cup patch, worn in games 3 and 4 of the '03 Finals)
Tommy Albelin 03-04 preseason red
Adam Henrique 2009 white rookie camp jersey (Reebok practice jersey, #64, worn in rookie camp for a week)
Mattias Tedenby 2009 white rookie camp jersey (Reebok practice jersey, #62, worn in rookie camp for a week)
Travis Zajac 07-08 with Prudential Center Opening Night patch
Patrik Elias 08-09 white
Jason Arnott 10-11 white
Petr Sykora 97-98 white
Sergei Brylin 00-01 red
Scott Clemmensen 01-02 red (NHL debut)
Brad Bombardir 99-00 white (with NHL2000 patch, name on back removed)
Mike Rupp 03-04 preseason red
John Madden 03-04 preseason white
Jamie Langenbrunner 03-04 preseason white
Ken Daneyko 91-93 preseason white (old red and green colors)
Jim McKenzie 00-01 preseason white
Karel Rachunek 07-08 red
Alexander Vasyunov 10-11 red (also worn by Josefson in his NHL debut)
Pascal Rheaume 02-03 red
Pascal Rheaume 05-06 River Rats white
Stephen Gionta 05-06 River Rats red (AHL debut)
Frank Breault 92-93 Utica Devils red
David Emma 92-93 Utica Devils white
Erik Rasmussen 06-07 Lowell Devils white
Alex Urbom 10-11 Albany Devils red
Brad Mills 09-10 Trenton Devils red

HELMETS

Elias 09-10 white
Mogilny 00-01 black
Salmela 2011 retro red
Tallinder 2011 retro red
Ponikarovsky 2012 Stanley Cup Final white (with Cup sticker)

GLOVES

Niedermayer
Stevens
Langenbrunner
Rafalski
Pandolfo
Gionta
Arnott
Elias
Albelin

STICKS

Brodeur
Hedberg
Schwab
Vanbiesbrouck
Clemmensen
Weekes
Dunham
Danis
Frazee
Kinkaid
Damphousse
Kovalchuk
Parise
B. Gionta
S. Gionta
Elias 
Mogilny
Langenbrunner
Greene
Josefson
Clarkson
Rolston
Gomez
Madden
Zubrus
Rupp
Volchenkov
White
Rheaume
McAmmond
Sykora
Rasmussen
Martin
Hale
Oduya
Pandolfo
Brylin
Friesen
Albelin
Rafalski
Malakhov
Shanahan
Zajac
Tallinder
Salvador
Zidlicky

SKATES

Langenbrunner

GOALIE EQUIPMENT

Hedberg blocker
Hedberg glove
Hedberg leg pads

GOAL PUCKS

Darcy Zajac - 10/8/11 vs. Springfield (Albany Devils)
Travis Zajac - 3/11/14 vs. Flyers
Travis Zajac - 5/1/12 vs. Flyers (playoffs, round 2)
Adam Larsson - 5/1/12 vs. Flyers (playoffs, round 2)
David Clarkson - 5/1/12 vs. Flyers (playoffs, round 2)
David Clarkson - 5/16/12 vs. Rangers (playoffs, Eastern Conference Finals, game winning goal)
Ryan Carter - 5/23/12 vs. Rangers (playoffs, Eastern Conference Finals, game winning goal)
Erik Rasmussen - 1/16/04 vs. Rangers

COUGH: SHOWOFF:  COUGH

Nice list there Jordan, still waiting for a few of those items to come home to papa!  :giggle:

CR let's see some photos of the cave!

Gotta get some up here eventually.  I got lucky, in that the prior owner of my home had much of the room itself in place, as far as the bar, floors, and walls go...I had one wall painted Devils red, re-routed the DirecTV to the opposite side of the room, then simply brought all of my stuff in and set it/hung it all up.  The previous owner clearly didn't do as much as he wanted to after the room itself was finished and ready to go...he admitted that to me during inspections...basically he had the canvas in place, but just didn't have the time or energy to do it up beyond that (and he was a big sports fan...played some college football).  I'm always looking for new stuff, but I really don't have room for anything else...it's pretty much as full as it can be without becoming cluttered or overdone.       

Gotta get some up here eventually.  I got lucky, in that the prior owner of my home had much of the room itself in place, as far as the bar, floors, and walls go...I had one wall painted Devils red, re-routed the DirecTV to the opposite side of the room, then simply brought all of my stuff in and set it/hung it all up.  The previous owner clearly didn't do as much as he wanted to after the room itself was finished and ready to go...he admitted that to me during inspections...basically he had the canvas in place, but just didn't have the time or energy to do it up beyond that (and he was a big sports fan...played some college football).  I'm always looking for new stuff, but I really don't have room for anything else...it's pretty much as full as it can be without becoming cluttered or overdone.       

Look forward to seeing some pics one day....

I believe we had an entire thread devoted to this on here somewhere, maybe we need to revive it

Like CR1976 said before, I have actually been to his man-cave and believe me it puts a lot of others to shame.  When he says he has a bar, he is not talking about some little store-bought bar counter with a couple of seats, its pretty much an actual friggin bar haha.  His is amongst the most impressive I have seen in person or in pictures.

Like CR1976 said before, I have actually been to his man-cave and believe me it puts a lot of others to shame.  When he says he has a bar, he is not talking about some little store-bought bar counter with a couple of seats, its pretty much an actual friggin bar haha.  His is amongst the most impressive I have seen in person or in pictures.

Thanks for the kind words.  Making it all happen was a hell of a lot of fun.  I'm always brainstorming when I'm down there.  Sometimes I wish I had just a little more space, but I had it, I'd just want even more. 

Not to derail the jersey thread, but I consider my cave kind of in a "mid-tier" class, as far as space goes, materials used, budget, etc.  I actually thought my old cave in my previous house was pretty cool, for what it was (basically a decent-sized fourth bedroom in a finished basement).  But suffice it to say that there some just AMAZING caves out there that are friggin' mind-blowing...of course, some of these caves cost as much when finished as some people's entire homes, lol.   

But I like checking out ALL caves, in all "classes".  Bigger and grander doesn't always mean better. 

thinking about selling either my zajac or henrique to fund another purchase.. if anyone would be interested in either shoot me a PM.. no real desire to sell figure i would just see if anyone would be interested in either of them.

You're selling your Henrique already?  Didn't you just get it?

Thanks for the kind words.  Making it all happen was a hell of a lot of fun.  I'm always brainstorming when I'm down there.  Sometimes I wish I had just a little more space, but I had it, I'd just want even more. 

Not to derail the jersey thread, but I consider my cave kind of in a "mid-tier" class, as far as space goes, materials used, budget, etc.  I actually thought my old cave in my previous house was pretty cool, for what it was (basically a decent-sized fourth bedroom in a finished basement).  But suffice it to say that there some just AMAZING caves out there that are friggin' mind-blowing...of course, some of these caves cost as much when finished as some people's entire homes, lol.   

But I like checking out ALL caves, in all "classes".  Bigger and grander doesn't always mean better. 

Welcome and I really do think its above mid-tier from what I remember.  You put some real bars to shame with your setup.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.